Time for a takeover

Jareth

1 hour ago, John said:

If there is a choice to be made I have little confidence that the right one for our football club will be made by the person who will be making the decision.

Maybe us getting new owners is a bit like Liverpool buying new strikers.  If you get through enough of them, even though they cost you astranomical amounts, eventually by the law of averages you will stumble across a good one. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

I really hope this guy isn't the Arab Tony. Complete chancer who bs'd his way onto the adults table with no funds to play. 

Well at least we can delude ourselves everything is under control for another 2 years.

However my expectation of the Birmingham Mail and actual, factual, reporting is somewhat low.

Most of that big expose piece today you could gleam from about half an hour's search on the web. It is sorry excuse for a newspaper to represent the country's second largest city.

• Like 2

Wyness isn't taking this well. I would love to know what he thinks of all this, what he knows, what he was told. It's a pity we never will, I'm guessing there are all sorts of legal reasons why he can't say and I suspect they'll stay in place.

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

I can say, with 100% certainty that tomorrow.............................................

.......will be Friday.

You're welcome!

7drHiqr.gif

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

wyness just tweeted a link to an encyclopedia page for the gang of four, they were Chinese communist leaders removed from power and arrested for treason when Mao died

Sorry if it seems dumb but why’s he posted this what’s he trying to say? 

Â