Time for a takeover

Jareth

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Fact is, it doesn't really change a lot. We're still crippled financially being in line with FFP. Might be able to pay the tax bills though. 

And hopefully get a bit more competent leadership.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Fact is, it doesn't really change a lot. We're still crippled financially being in line with FFP. Might be able to pay the tax bills though. 

The main thing is it means administration or worse is less likely.

Xia staying in charge means one of those things is inevitable.

• Like 2

Just now, PieFacE said:

No, if the new owners want to they can inject as much money as they want to to take away any debt therefore complying with FFP.

The Capital injection HAS to be NOT REPAYABLE but that is the nature of a takeover.

UEFA's FFP rules allow for new owners and investors to break the rules on investment if they submit a business case showing how the money they put into the club won't just be thrown away - its called a voluntary agreement. I wonder could the new owners do something similar with the championship....

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Don’t subscribe to this at all.

It would get rid of a word removed owner plus maybe Bruce given his P45. That in my book is massive change for the good.

Concerning FFP. What is the worst that could happen. A fine which would be paid or docked points which if certain players are retained wouldn’t mean relegation.

Edited by striker

9 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

No, if the new owners want to they can inject as much money as they want to to take away any debt therefore complying with FFP.

The Capital injection HAS to be NOT REPAYABLE but that is the nature of a takeover.

Oh cool I wasn't aware of this!

Just now, hippo said:

I don't won't Egyptian owners - they don't even play football over there do they - ? - got disaster written all over it. 

Are you kidding me?  We have an Egyptian player in the first team squad

Â