Time for a takeover

Jareth

1 hour ago, fifamad said:

Sorry if it seems dumb but why’s he posted this what’s he trying to say? 

My interpretation of this as a dig at Xia but trying to tell us something with it.

Basically Tony and his close henchmen are fly by nighters and chancers from China, soon to be exposed and wanted in connection with fraudulant activities in the past.

Bit of a coded statement by Wyness nonetheless and as much as we dislike the guy, maybe he is trying to tell us something in code while taking a swipe at Xia??

6 hours ago, fifamad said:

Sorry if it seems dumb but why’s he posted this what’s he trying to say? 

Presumably he thinks Xia is about to be removed from power. 

Shows what a classy guy he is mind. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Presumably he thinks Xia is about to be removed from power. 

Shows what a classy guy he is mind. 

I’m sure he slagged off a former employee online too. What a pro!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Whatever it is meant to be, it's a bizarre thing to tweet from a supposed professional. 

Be an adult FFS. If this an example of his character then would you want him as CEO of our beloved club?

Exactly this. Regardless of what has happened between him and Xia it’s in really bad taste tweeting that. 

What a scumbag.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

I'd be pissed off if I was sacked by a charlatan too, and so publicly. I save my disgust for Xia only. 

Yes, I would be too however you can't go slating him in public and potentially damage the club in the process. What if what he said affects the potential takeover and leaves us screwed? Very unprofessional. Glad he's outta here too.

• Like 1

Â