Time for a takeover

Jareth

39 minutes ago, randy_69 said:

No chance of this going through on Friday then? Could be a manic Monday though ?

Hopefully this means that we can fix that eternal flame behind The Holte end which keeps going out.

• Haha 1

Just now, HeyAnty said:

Villa investment could be complete as early as next week. Group from the Middle East are extremely wealthy so I'm told. May not be as financially crippled as you were fearing! The next question would be whether they trust Steve Bruce to take you up (I doubt it)

#AVFC

Where is this from ? 

10 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Villa investment could be complete as early as next week. Group from the Middle East are extremely wealthy so I'm told. May not be as financially crippled as you were fearing! The next question would be whether they trust Steve Bruce to take you up (I doubt it)

#AVFC

DaveJenkins on Twitter by way. Which is why this is being posted 

Does this Dave Jenkins have any credibility? 

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Reckoned Bruce was leaving back in June.  ! - I would give too much credence to what he says to be honest.

8 minutes ago, hippo said:

Reckoned Bruce was leaving back in June.  ! - I would give too much credence to what he says to be honest.

Bruce was expected to go and still is !! 

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Bruce was expected to go and still is !! 

Yes - but on what timescales. That Jenkins fella said that Bruce wouldn't be here next season - I would be very surprised if he isn't. 

15 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Has 38.3k followers.....a lot of people would appear to trust what he says. Think some journos follow him too.

Gut feeling is credible source....but been wrong before ?

• Thanks 1

Â