Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/08/06/breaking-news-axel-tuanzebe-rejoins

Aston Villa is pleased to announce the signing of Axel Tuanzebe on a season-long loan from Manchester United.

Having spent time on loan at the club last season, the defender saw his appearances in claret and blue limited due to injuries.

A graduate of the youth academy at Old Trafford, Tuanzebe has made a handful of appearances for the Red Devils since making his debut in 2017 and was part of the club’s recent pre-season tour to the USA.

He said: "It's great to be back. This is a big, big club and to represent it again is a big honour for me.

"It made perfect sense for me to return for the season ahead. I know my way around the place now and owe a lot to the great people who've really looked after me.

"It was a no-brainer and now the ambition remains the same as last season – to reach the Premier League.

"I believe the squad we have here are more than capable of achieving it and playing at that level.”

Welcome back Axel.

Not too bothered about this one in terms of a loan, as he's better than what we have at this moment in time. E.g. Suliman, who isn't ready yet.

Hopefully he isn't made of glass this year as he has the attributes to be great for us. We are in desperate need of some pace in defence.

5 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Welcome back! wonder if he will be able to play tonight?

See no reason why not.  Plus not like he s a newbie.  Knows the players and coaching staff. He play pre season with utd  ?

Really hope he fulfills some of his supposed promise this season.

Chester needs a partner and hopefully he can be it.

Unfortunately he looked absolute toilet when he played last season, I hope that was because he was out of position.

• Like 1

Â