Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

Hope Bruce has a set position in mind for him so that he isn't brought in as a "utility players"

I mean it's fine that he can fill in at more than 1 position if need be, but we need a CB and if he is one that's where he should predominately play.

Better for us and better for his development. 

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Good defender, but isn't a right back. Can play there in a pinch, but lets keep him at center back. Make Elphick and Axel fight it out for the spot next to Chester. 

Which is worrying as we are desperately short of right backs at the moment

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, villakram said:

Not too excited by this as I thought he was very average last year for a touted Man Utd. player. Really needs to step up this year or it's a career in the champo etc. for this chap.

I thought he looked pretty average aswell. However to be fair to the kid, the Utd fans that have contributed to this thread have consistently said that whilst he has played at RB and DM, he is a center halve and nothing else. 

I can't recall him playing CB last season to be honest.  So based on the opinion of the Utd lads, I'd like to see him given a good run at center halve before being to critical. 

Given the amount of right backs at the club, it would seem he hasn't returned to play in that position. 

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He can play dm as well which is interesting. He looks like he coukd play there so that's a interesting option. Although id have bjarnason as my first choice dm 

Vaguely remember that when he signed the first time someone said that he’d played well at DM for Man Utd... not sure if they meant U23s? 

I think he’ll be CB with Chester though.

Â