Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

Many were going nuts about this signing and already wanting him replacing a lot of the team before he even started. 

Its been said before but sometimes our best players are the ones who have never played for us. 

Lots of potential but raw as hell. 

On 4/11/2018 at 13:14, sir_gary_cahill said:

Players should be able to adapt in my opinion, especially players that are on Man Utd's books

With all respect SGC I"m not sure that's a true in every case as a blanket statement.

A young kid, who hasn't played that many times in front of big crowds, in pressure games like the ones that we are involved in. Away from his parent club, unfamiliar with his team-mates as players and as people. Now go play an unfamiliar position - it's smacks of setting him up for failure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

With all respect SGC I"m not sure that's a true in every case as a blanket statement.

A young kid, who hasn't played that many times in front of big crowds, in pressure games like the ones that we are involved in. Away from his parent club, unfamiliar with his team-mates as players and as people. Now go play an unfamiliar position - it's smacks of setting him up for failure.

I dont agree, a few of my mates have said he has played for united RB many times so it isnt totally unfamiliar. Yes his preferred position is cb but he has looked so clumsy and poor with the ball. Need to see more but I have not been that impressed so far.  

On 15/04/2018 at 15:45, Czechlad said:

Quality research, but I am still confused. I thought he was signed to back up our center backs, but Bruce prefers Jedinak over him there. 

Seriously I think hes first choice back up but hes still injured atm.

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont agree, a few of my mates have said he has played for united RB many times so it isnt totally unfamiliar. Yes his preferred position is cb but he has looked so clumsy and poor with the ball. Need to see more but I have not been that impressed so far.  

Your mates are mistaken - he's played 8 times for Man Utd total.

Even if all 8 of those were at right back (which they weren't) it's still not the position he's spent his whole life playing up until then. It's a position unfamiliar to him, he's 20 years old and he's away from the club he's been at since he was 8. Wonder why he's not playing like Cafu :rolleyes:

Edited by TheAuthority

8 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Your mates are mistaken - he's played 8 times for Man Utd total.

Even if all 8 of those were at right back (which they weren't) it's still not the position he's spent his whole life playing up until then. It's a position unfamiliar to him, he's 20 years old and he's away from the club he's been at since he was 8. Wonder why he's not playing like Cafu :rolleyes:

Doesn't smoke enough I imagine.....

On 17/04/2018 at 00:05, TheAuthority said:

Agreed

Not the worst thing tbh.

Showed some good attributes that would make him usefull over a season but it's far too late to be finding these now.

This aligned to Bruce's seemingly obligated sense to play him when he can could have been a bit dangerous.

Get samba back fit to cover and all will be well.

• 1 month later...

I don't think I was hallucinating (those days are long past for me) - but I'm sure I saw somewhere that it has already been decided that AT would be back with us - whichever league we are in. possibly die to the restrictions his injury had placed on him.

Â