Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

25 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes, We could switch it about for a game by putting Hutton at RB and Taylor in at left back.

Tuanzebe playing CDM infront of Terry & Chester.

Agree to a point but Elmo at right back , tuanzebe at Dm and Taylor left back . 

Hutton  has done well lately but his last 2 displays  are not good enough , can’t cross to save his life .

51 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Hutton has been excellent at LB though.

for sure , ( though his having to switch feet sometimes causes issues ) but it still doesn't make sense not to play a natural LB there when its the more logical switch instead of playing a DM at Right back

At this level we need to be attack minded and aggressive, with Elmo at right back we are better going forward down that side, with Tuanzebe there we are trading it off for someone who is in principle better defensively but who cannot attack at all. Unless Tuanzebe is actually good in midfield then I do not see a place in the side for him outside of being cover.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

At this level we need to be attack minded and aggressive, with Elmo at right back we are better going forward down that side, with Tuanzebe there we are trading it off for someone who is in principle better defensively but who cannot attack at all. Unless Tuanzebe is actually good in midfield then I do not see a place in the side for him outside of being cover.

Agreed. Snodgrass needs people overlapping to be effective imo. Axel doesn't do that. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Farlz said:

Noticed he's back from injury, I really hope we get to see him playing as a defensive mid before the loan ends.

I think hutton will play lb and axel be on bench. Glad he is back as had no cover at cb

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Crap. No idea why Elmo was dropped.

Can’t cross a ball so pointless at right back - snoddy  and Elmo have a good understandIng - axel looked a fish out of water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Was very slow to play the ball at times, not a pace thing just to generally kick the ball and playing passes he seemed to take an age sometimes. For a quick lad running, he strangely dips up and down to the speed of effort he'll play the ball.

What a donkey. At right back he was rubbish. Looked like bambi on roller skates. He was making so many mistakes

Never play at right again. Bree is better than him at right back.

I have to say I thought he was terrible yestetday

• Like 1

Â