Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

6 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

First half was one of, if not the best the player on the pitch. Second half offered little to support snodders 

Not for me - he constantly went backwards when in a decent position to cross and blunted our attacking options on the right - tidy in possession but not a right back for me .

• Like 2

There3 is absolutely bugger all point loaning youngsters from the likes of Spurs and Man U if they're not good enough to come in and make an instant impact.  Why was Elmo dropped for Tuanzebe?  Why is Onomah on the bench instead of O'Hare.  Another reason I'll be glad to see the back of Steve Bruce.

• Like 4

Just now, VillaChris said:

Would give him a run at CB.

We might need him there in the play offs after all.

Yes keep JT fresh and same for chezzy .Get the 2 wins needed and utilise the squad in the run in . 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think he has the attributes for DM.

Not a Fullback by any stretch of the imagination.

i agree, he was terrible at right back second half. centre half or dm he looks more suitable for  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He  must have played RB as Elmo had international duty.  

Elmo was sub one game and the other game played - surely 1 game in 2 weeks wasnt too much for him ?

Edited by Eastie

19 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Elmo was sub one game and the other game played - surely 1 game in 2 weeks wasnt too much for him ?

In this case must be keeping his mate Jose sweet for when he out of work in the summer.  Always useful to have good contacts when looking for work ;)

Just now, deeps said:

I don’t get his hype? Looks bang average the couple games or so he’s played. Seems very slow too. 

Be surprised if he makes it at UTD

Either do I. He makes so many mistakes and yesterday them hitting the post was his fault, he looks dreadful with the ball. 

I would be suprised if he makes it at united either 

In hindsight the minutes given to Tuanzebe and Onomah this season should have been given to our own players like Bree and O'Hare.

Can't really blame the club for strengthening the squad with loans thou, but at this point it's become obvious they don't actually add anything other than numbers.

Play OUR players for the rest of the season rather than these 2.

• Like 1

We need to see what he can do at CB before we truly judge him, he is never a full back in a million years, not comfortable enough on the ball.
Hasn't worked out but wouldn't be adverse to seeing him come back next year if both parties can agree to it.

• Like 1

Â