• John Terry
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Neil Warnock
    • Aitor Karanka
    • Claude Puel
    • Carlos Carvalhal
    • Other (please state)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/17 at 06:08

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

Come on dude, stop hogging it.

We operate on a puff-puff-pass basis round here and you are clearly overbaked. 

I thought it was a good shout, currently managing some tin pot club in China so could be gettable.

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

I would walk around with a permanent erection if Olof became manager. 

I think mate you would be pretty flaccid after a few games with Olaf in charge much as I love him

9 minutes ago, jim said:

I thought it was a good shout, currently managing some tin pot club in China so could be gettable.

It's a good shout on the basis the league he works in at the moment is shite. 

Reports are he earns 12m euros a year though. As he's heading towards his twilight years, I'm not sure he'd swap that for the Villa! 

• Like 1

Now we have Bruce's squad we may as well keep him as manager. No more money can be spent without breaking the fair play rules anyway, so I'm led to believe.( Probably lucky as well for all the shit ageing journey man players we seem to be accumating)  

Can't believe our biggest signing was an ageing centre back, which has  led to us losing a home grown player who was just showing signs of coming good, in a defense that statistically, did well. 

We had also lost our best striker and had to rely on an injury prone one and a largely ineffective striker or a sulky jock, who we now have to loan out to a rival to balance the books. Bacuna going as well is bewildering , he was in our first team for the first two games ......

The club is being managed and run by fuxking clowns , yet again . UT V 

Fat Sam.

Get him in. He'll address the obvious issues in our team. Will get us playing with some form of organisation. 

Although the guy is a prick, but we're desperate now. We look completely useless.

Edited by PieFacE

10 minutes ago, tinker said:

Now we have Bruce's squad we may as well keep him as manager. No more money can be spent without breaking the fair play rules anyway, so I'm led to believe.

He's clearly lost the dressing room or something. We have to change the manager or we are going down again. 

Someone else will get this squad playing better. 

We need someone with a big enough ego not to be overwhelmed by the size of the club, yet have the balls to say 'f*** this, we're Aston Villa and we're good enough to outplay all the teams in this division'. 

• Like 1