Josh Onomah

skarroki

Thought very tight for MOTM between him and OHare. Excellent debut, looked very comfortable with the ball in tight situations and good accurate forward looking passing as well. 

I think the likes of Lansbury and Hourihane are going to be under big pressure for a place this year which is a good situation to be in. 

Definitely a CM for me. That's his position not 10

• Like 2

Excellent tonight. So powerful with the ball and carries it forward superbly, I'd really like to see him starting as much as possible. Offers something different from the rest of our midfield. 

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Excellent tonight. So powerful with the ball and carries it forward superbly, I'd really like to see him starting as much as possible. Offers something different from the rest of our midfield. 

I think he'll start the majority of games. He'd only signed the day before the Hull game from what I remember so it probably just came a bit soon for him to get the start. 

Well damn, he actually plays like in the youtube highlights. Very impressed with this guy so far. I think he'll be instrumental for us this year.

Breaks up plays? Check.

Holds up ball well? Check. 

Looks up for the best pass prior to passing? Check.

Actually plays passes accurately and logically? Check.

Just what we needed.

• Like 4

Excellent player, very classy and composed, brings calm and confidence when he is in possession, every act of possession is positive. He is going to be a very special player. Worth £25m already.

Very glad he is ours for the season, can be our Tammy Abraham (you know what I mean).

I really hope Onomah and Hourihane get to play with a proper DM behind them. Onomah seems like a lively CM who likes to run with the ball, Hourihane loves to make the defense splitting passes, and a DM can then allow thsoe two to do what they are best at. 

Come on Bruce. Give Onomah and Hourihane a go with Whelan behind them. 

• Like 3

Â