Josh Onomah

skarroki

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

Dare I say it.. he looked like Delph when he had his best year for us. Especially the way he turns away out of traffic.

I made that comparison too. This guy is a real real talent. He looked the most assured and experienced player on the field tonight. He must be a starter for us.

51 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

I made that comparison too. This guy is a real real talent. He looked the most assured and experienced player on the field tonight. He must be a starter for us.

Probably why it will be soul destroying when he inevitably goes back to Spurs or we get charged 300 mill for him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Probably why it will be soul destroying when he inevitably goes back to Spurs or we get charged 300 mill for him.

That's ok.. if he contributes to get us promoted it will be worth it. Plenty of other players we could buy once in the Premier League. 

• Like 1

Said it in the match thread, but think he'll be huge for us this season alongside Whelan or Jedinak.

The type of player we've needed to play that role. Reads play well, makes interceptions, comfortable on the ball, will break from deep, energetic, strong. 

I said all summer out of hope that we'd get someone like Lofus Cheek or chalobah from Chelsea who play like this, getting Onomah seems just as good. 

I didn't know anything of him until we signed, but you can see why he himself has said he wants to play cm and not AM. Looks to have learnt off dembele at spurs as very similar style (also the version of sissokho who plays for France, not when he plays in England for spurs or Newcastle)

• Like 1

On 06/08/2017 at 07:50, dounavilla said:

I know it's only a 10 min cameo but didn't see anything of intrest. 

I did 10 minutes of exercise but didn't lose any weight, I invested money in shares for 10 minutes but didn't make any money..... There is a pattern here

• Like 1

8 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Breaks up plays? Check.

Holds up ball well? Check. 

Looks up for the best pass prior to passing? Check.

Actually plays passes accurately and logically? Check.

Well don't worry he hasn't been here very long. Give it a few weeks at Bodymoor and we'll have all of that coached out of him.

UTV.

7 hours ago, KSV said:

Dare I say it.. he looked like Delph when he had his best year for us. Especially the way he turns away out of traffic.

Delph, who is this Delph you speak of, I vaguely remember seeing one 2 years ago but not sure ones been seen since?

6 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Delph, who is this Delph you speak of, I vaguely remember seeing one 2 years ago but not sure ones been seen since?

I was walking through some long grass the other day and I think I nearly trod on one!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I thought he looked brilliant last night. best player on the pitch.

Must have put himself in contention for a starting place in the next game.

Said it previously.. Jedinak Onomah and Hourihane/Lansbury.. offer everything in a midfield trio. Cant wait to we get Jedi back. Although im sure Whelan will get the nod.. even though his legs look gone. 

Â