Josh Onomah

skarroki

27 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Don't know anything about him, but appears spurs rate him so that can't be bad. 

All the talk I am seeing is that Pochettino is mad for loaning him out. I think this lad will do some work for us in a very very important season for us. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

Potentially quality addition.  Loan, no fee..no pressure on us. Adds competition for places. I can't so no downside.  In typical villa talk style though he'll probably be hammered here at 7 tomorrow evening if he starts and misplaces a pass.

Pretty much sums it up mate. I agree with you that he'll add healthy competition. No guarantees in the mid now.

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

Potentially quality addition.  Loan, no fee..no pressure on us. Adds competition for places. I can't so no downside.  In typical villa talk style though he'll probably be hammered here at 7 tomorrow evening if he starts and misplaces a pass.

thats a bit harsh.....I'm sure the faithful will respect he is a 20 year old player from another club.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Other sites are available if you don't like this one. ;)

I do like site. Very good debate. If me stating the obvious gets you a bit testy, moderator or not, then oh well.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Other sites are available if you don't like this one. ;)

But they're all rubbish. Only VT can flog a fish joke out over 10 pages... remember when we signed Gil, it was a frenzy.

Looks very confident and calm on the ball, seems to read the game great and find solid passes. I would have him box to box as he looks very good at breaking up play as well. Think he'll be a good link between our defense and our forwards.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

But they're all rubbish. Only VT can flog a fish joke out over 10 pages... remember when we signed Gil, it was a frenzy.

We collectively schooled that thread.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Not in the slightest, I just get fed up of people having a moan about the site while enjoying it for free and when people put hours of their time for nothing in to ensure it's a good site.

Was never my intention to offend .  Apologies.  And the work u and other moderator's do is greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Johnnyp
mistake
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I was hooked....Oops sorry, I'll get my coat.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, TRO said:

thats a bit harsh.....I'm sure the faithful will respect he is a 20 year old player from another club.

TRO - I've followed the club a long time - as you have also -  I'm not sure this will be the case if we are losing VP can be unbelievable or unforgiving in equal measure if you ask me.

I for one look forward to coming on here at 7pm tomorrow and using this brilliant free service to abuse the young lad and get into heated off topic debates to make sure the moderators don't have a quiet Saturday evening. 

• Haha 1

Â