Josh Onomah

skarroki

4 minutes ago, 1974Centenary said:

Run the video a bit further so i can see what the end product looked like.Or would the mere fact of what he did with the ball next burst our bubbles.

He cut it back perfectly for a player on the edge of the box. Whelan I think.

Edit: Here

Edited by Stevo985

1 hour ago, 1974Centenary said:

Run the video a bit further so i can see what the end product looked like.Or would the mere fact of what he did with the ball next burst our bubbles.

Sounds like you wanted it to be a crap pass. He was probably the only shining star after that shower of shit. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Yeah because our academy has produced so many superstars over the last few years. 

we have been through this many times but academies cant magically create superstars and no academy in the world can do that not Villa, Ajax or Barcelona. we have produced Gardner, Baker, Clark, Cahill, Moore have all contributed in sales to fund our academy not to mention Albrighton who is one of best crossers of the ball in England 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1974Centenary said:

The end product of his pass sums up everything that is wrong with our current bunch of so called professionals. It was a good pass to Landsbury who took a touch and carried on like an 80yrd old man.

Why he didn't take a touch, muscle his man out the way and absolutely leather it into the top corner, with drive and aggression is why we aren't getting anywhere near the top two.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

we have been through this many times but academies cant magically create superstars and no academy in the world can do that not Villa, Ajax or Barcelona. we have produced Gardner, Baker, Clark, Cahill, Moore have all contributed in sales to fund our academy not to mention Albrighton who is one of best crossers of the ball in England 

You may haave been that subject but i havent. Like i said only cahill has gone on ti do great things. The rest bang average.

Our academy is pants it has been for years now thats the sad reality.

You dont have to look at barcelona, look more closer to home. Southampton were creating stars when they were in the llwer leagues. Look at spurs another. Everton. Plenty of home grown clubs.

When did we last have a youngster striker come in and make an impact like gabby did or vassell?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

You may haave been that subject but i havent. Like i said only cahill has gone on ti do great things. The rest bang average.

Our academy is pants it has been for years now thats the sad reality.

You dont have to look at barcelona, look more closer to home. Southampton were creating stars when they were in the llwer leagues. Look at spurs another. Everton. Plenty of home grown clubs.

When did we last have a youngster striker come in and make an impact like gabby did or vassell?

The counterpoint is, how many stars have come through at Arsenal? Or Newcastle? Or West Ham? 

I think our academy is solidly middle-of-the-pack. The issue really has been that when we have brought players through, they have had a lot of immediate pressure to perform well in a losing team. 

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The counterpoint is, how many stars have come through at Arsenal? Or Newcastle? Or West Ham? 

I think our academy is solidly middle-of-the-pack. The issue really has been that when we have brought players through, they have had a lot of immediate pressure to perform well in a losing team. 

That part is a valid point. But even under the times when we reasonably successful we still had no one come through. Its funny two of the most successful in Cahill and Albrighton we got rid of for peanuts while other clubs seems to do well in getting fees when selling good potential players 

This is also a reason we are where we are today. 

Â