John Terry

Farlz

• 1 month later...

I cannot believe what I have just seen. John Terry asking for contributions to raise £3500 for a banner thanking Roman Abramovich. Not only is it a little in poor taste, he has said he will put the first £500 quid. Could he not just put up the full amount??

Surely he has not spent all his millions yet. What a tight arse.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I cannot believe what I have just seen. John Terry asking for contributions to raise £3500 for a banner thanking Roman Abramovich. Not only is it a little in poor taste, he has said he will put the first £500 quid. Could he not just put up the full amount??

I fancy a lot of them love RA, he's payed the money to turn them in to a too club, they had spells same as other clubs but they were never a top 4 club before. They will collect that money I bet, they just will not have a clue though most of them about what he was/is to that evil regime.

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nope he was always like that, he just didn't do any of that crap when he was here 

I was thinking about that and yeah I think even trying to take the c&b specs off he didn't get up to much while here, now he's reverted to type 

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

This just isn't what happened. A fan tweeted that they were raising a banner, that they would put in £500, and asked for other contributions. Terry said he'd help, I don't think he's gone public about how much he's paid.

Whether it's an appropriate thing to publicise or get involved in is another matter, but it wasn't Terry organising the whipround and saying he'd chuck 500 quid in.

Source: 

Edited by Davkaus

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This just isn't what happened. A fan tweeted that they were raising a banner, that they would put in £500, and asked for other contributions. Terry said he'd help, I don't think he's gone public about how much he's paid.

Whether it's an appropriate thing to publicise or get involved in is another matter, but it wasn't Terry organising the whipround and saying he'd chuck 500 quid in.

Source: 

I believe he had it posted on cfcfanzine.

27 minutes ago, hippo said:

Bizzare rumour that he is having a house built in the west Midlands.

Dunno where it is but last year when he was still with us he did a weekly insta update on construction works at the house that he already had 

• 4 weeks later...
Â