John Terry

Farlz

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's an absolute moron unfortunately.

Bizarrely when he came to us, he seemed to calm down a lot and was a solid pro for us both as player and then coach. Something I wasn’t expecting! 

however, he’s clearly returned to type having left 😅

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Bizarrely when he came to us, he seemed to calm down a lot and was a solid pro for us both as player and then coach. Something I wasn’t expecting! 

however, he’s clearly returned to type having left 😅

I like to think that when he was employed by us that we took away his social media passwords

• Haha 1

He will once a job offer at chelsea becomes at chelsea.

Still find it utterly wierd how he left with no other job being lined up. Its not like when beale left to go QPR. He left when things were ok at villa. He had it cushy here.

Guys wierd 

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He will once a job offer at chelsea becomes at chelsea.

Still find it utterly wierd how he left with no other job being lined up. Its not like when beale left to go QPR. He left when things were ok at villa. He had it cushy here.

Guys wierd 

Why would Chelsea hire him? They have just come off a lot of bad press with Abramovich and Terry isnt some positive PR person like Lampard 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Why would Chelsea hire him? They have just come off a lot of bad press with Abramovich and Terry isnt some positive PR person like Lampard 

Because fans love him. I know alot of chelsea fans and they want terry to one day be no 1. 

Logocally makws no sense though as he has as much managerial experience as i do

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Huge advocate of RA too, no doubt the new owners want to start to reduce all ties with the old regime and begin their chapter fresh. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Because fans love him. I know alot of chelsea fans and they want terry to one day be no 1. 

Logocally makws no sense though as he has as much managerial experience as i do

Chelsea just got bought for about 2 billion.

I dont think the owners give a **** what the fans want when they paid that much

There was certainly some falling out - especially with ROK leaving and the acrimony of Grealish going. At least his NFT business died very quickly. I don’t see him taking a management job outside of a club in London. 

11 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I know someone who is involved a lot in the coaching badges, he mentioned when Terry first started that there was rumours he was really struggling with them. Perhaps that has something to do with this.

He didn't know there'd be reading and writing involved.

• 1 month later...
Â