John Terry

Farlz

39 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Two absolute bellends like the majority of the 2000s teams I absolutely adored as a kid. Narcissistic nutters.

They can all go f themselves.

Absolutely and part of the reason England did poorly at tournaments, no team morale and divisions between players. Although we could blame that alcoholic Ferguson for that!

It’s really bizarre isn’t it. While he was at Villa he was never in any controversy, trouble or generally acting like a dickhead. Literally as soon as he left us he reverted straight back to being a weird dodgy bowlhead again. 

Edited by Ingram85

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

It’s really bizarre isn’t it. While he was at Villa he was never in any controversy, trouble or generally acting like a dickhead. Literally as soon as he left us he reverted straight back to being a weird dodgy bowlhead again. 

We moderated his Twitter account

15 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

How much are his apes worth these days?

You can't gibbon away now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, theboyangel said:

What are you going on about? 

sorry don’t mean to pry mate 😬

No worries :D

A while back he was using his Twitter account to hawk some god-awful NFTs. Just another 'sleb encouraging people to 'invest' in garbage financial products, but in this case I think he might have been dumb enough to buy quite a few himself.

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

What are you going on about? 

sorry don’t mean to pry mate 😬

Oh dear

7xex.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

No worries :D

A while back he was using his Twitter account to hawk some god-awful NFTs. Just another 'sleb encouraging people to 'invest' in garbage financial products, but in this case I think he might have been dumb enough to buy quite a few himself.

Regarding Terry’s monkey business, he said he didn’t mean to pry mate. Just lemur alone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 27/05/2022 at 13:54, sidcow said:

If he's not linked with any managerial positions this summer I guess he's given up on the idea and decided to go full retard. 

He's not getting a managerial job now unless it's some shithole in League one. He's thoroughly dashed all the hard work done the past few years re establishing a reputation in a few months of leaving.

I actually grew to like him but he's an absolute muppet.

On 27/05/2022 at 08:03, rodders0223 said:

Two absolute bellends like the majority of the 2000s teams I absolutely adored as a kid. Narcissistic nutters.

They can all go f themselves.

One cheated in his wife continuously when she was dying and the other shagged his best mates Mrs amongst other things. Honest bunch of lads 

Â