John Terry

Farlz

30 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think Gerrard is doing well and smart by going to Scotland. Rangers will have CL next season and if he gets them to the group stages already he'd be more successful than Lampard.

Terry is taking his time and learning the ropes. He's got very good tactical nous and is a vital cog in our coaching set up atm. 

I agree, Gerard has done the smart move by going to Scotland to learn his trade with Rangers.

He's made some very astute signings in his time there so far. Fair play to him.

• Like 1

Some people jump into coaching believing that have their philosophy set and will learn from their mistakes in the job. Others take another route and learn from experiences and watching or being part of others making decisions. Terry is doing it the right way, he’s learning how to be a head coach/ manager and will be able to make better decisions and have a stronger more developed philosophy should he make the big step to management.

If Villa keep on improving to CL in the next couple of seasons, it would of been a great learning curve for Terry to be part of taking a club from the Championship to one of the better teams in Europe. Great for a CV.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Can anyone clarify what happened in the tunnel with JT and the ref at full time?

Something about JT being too young for his missus. Otherwise....

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Looks like he is in charge against the skunks with smith being sent off by that cretin moss

He'll make zero key decisions I'd imagine. Smith will be in charge of everything.

13 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Can anyone clarify what happened in the tunnel with JT and the ref at full time?

He handed back the spinning dickie bow and squirty flower the ref dropped earlier. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Swerbs said:

The O'Kelly, Shakespeare & Terry triple team is already up there with the Andy & Scott Marshall duo.

Don't forget Neil Cutler. He seems to be in charge of reviewing live data and briefing subs during games. Him (with his tablet) and headset Terry talk to Smith a lot during games, while I assume O'Kelly and Shakespeare deserve a lot of credit for the work on the training ground that has made us so much more organised.

Â