Neil Taylor

One For The Road

1 hour ago, sne said:

whoever it is who keeps slipping roofies into his energy drinks really need to cut it out.

Guy plays like he's drunk or about to fall asleep at the wheel.

he should drink some of Josh Scowen's energy drink (he necked a Red Bull) before he came on for QPR :D

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The most useless attacking left back we hav3 ever had. He is so clueless it’s unreal

Kieran Richardson was the worst

notable mentions to Joe Bennett, Cissokho, Nicky Shorey and Luna. We have had some crap full backs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Kieran Richardson was the worst

notable mentions to Joe Bennett, Cissokho, Nicky Shorey and Luna. We have had some crap full backs

Isn’t that every left back we’ve had since Bouma? ???

I do, however, wholeheartedly agree. We’ve had some absolute dross at left back. 

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Isn’t that every left back we’ve had since Bouma? ???

I do, however, wholeheartedly agree. We’ve had some absolute dross at left back. 

@Zatman‘s missed out Jordan Amavi, whom definitely had his weaknesses but also had a lot go against him, I quite liked him.

While he could well be the worst, Kieran Richardson at least has the immeasurable positive of being the one who headed the ball off the line, preventing a Steven Gerrard birthday themed cup final. I still think the country kinda owes Kieran for that.

Anyway, Alan Hutton at left back until January please.

18 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

I hate the way he pasues when he gets the ball lifts his leg pauses again and boots it down the line! 

Made worse by the fact it's usually when he has about 30 yards of open grass in front of him. Take a few touches forward? **** that, I have already killed it dead, I am not made of energy. **** it, I'll just clearing in the woods it.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Made worse by the fact it's usually when he has about 30 yards of open grass in front of him. Take a few touches forward? **** that, I have already killed it dead, I am not made of energy. **** it, I'll just clearing in the woods it.

What I dont understand is when Swansea were playing good football in Premier League, he looked good on the ball and was powering forward at times

How do you lose that ability

On 29/10/2018 at 18:51, Zatman said:

What I dont understand is when Swansea were playing good football in Premier League, he looked good on the ball and was powering forward at times

How do you lose that ability

The Coleman incident seems to have ruined him. 

2 hours ago, av1 said:

The Coleman incident seems to have ruined him. 

I fail to see how making a bad tackle can turn you into a shit player or affect your subsequent performances at all. One of two things have happened IMO, 1. He was never any good or 2. He doesn't like being at Villa or is no longer focused on his career as a footballer and is accepting his decline in ability/focus/appetite for the game now that he's nearly 30. It's probably a bit of both.

Â