Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

14 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That's worries me. 

I'm not sure how effective hourihane and Lansbury will be in a two after what we saw against Brentford. 

Well hopefully with a 2nd forward, their centre backs won't have all that time to dictate everything. As good as their CMs were, their back 4 set everything up with no pressure IMO

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

Well hopefully with a 2nd forward, their centre backs won't have all that time to dictate everything. As good as their CMs were, their back 4 set everything up with no pressure IMO

Hopefully. 

I guess what also didn't help was Chester falling apart a bit. That meant when things did get though we didn't have the composure to deal with it behind. 

• Like 1

was about to say the same, he hasnt had a very good game, i know nothing of him other than stats, fair few wasted balls in, give him a couple of weeks and with us at the moment a couple of home games and he might look decent but theres nothing yet that says to me he'll drag us above poor teams away from home

4 minutes ago, tismyk said:

Give me Westwood any day over him and our other midfielders after the last 2 performances.

Dear me.Can't remember one pass in westwoods whole Villa career that was as good as the ball CH put in when Chester should have scored.

I like the look of him, and when they settle in, the fact that we got him and Lansbury for what we got for westwood is about the only thing that westwood has done in his time at Villa that made me happy.

• Like 2

He must have a stiff neck tonight watching those balls from Elphick and Baker fly over his head. Difficult to judge him when he's not often fed the ball. 

If Lansbury and him can get on the same wavelength and get Jedinak fit to sit behind them, I think that'll be our best bet. 

Delivers a good ball in, and is a threat around the 18 yard box, should we ever get there. 

Once again hes played on the wrong side of midfield and restricted by shit tactics. Hopefully we get the see him play his correct position when were at home and he might be able to show how good a player he is if we dont play hoofball.

Â