Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Second half although we gave it a good go we were wide open on several occasions and could easily have conceded 5 of more - Bruce must carry the can as with the squad at his disposal he is hugely underachieving on results .

please let’s have an end to this farce tonight . 

I've been a supporter of Bruce.  We marginally missed out on promotion but I do think it is time for a change.  Things aren't working - we're unlikely to achieve promotion this year now and the results (and tactics) have been woeful.  We need some fresh ideas to rejuvenate the squad and mentality in which they play. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

While we're doing ok in terms of goals scored, only 3 teams have conceded more than us.

Wasn't Bruce meant to make us solid at the back?

It's ridiculous how shit we are defensively.  Going all out attack with Bruce in charge makes no sense.  Having such a limited defence with no depth is even more bizarre.  I'd rather we hadn't got Abraham, Bolasie et al and Bruce had just got defenders in so we could be solid - at least it'd play to his strengths.  Instead, it's just a mess.  Sides can sit back and counter against us ridiculously effectively.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's ridiculous how shit we are defensively.  Going all out attack with Bruce in charge makes no sense.  Having such a limited defence with no depth is even more bizarre.  I'd rather we hadn't got Abraham, Bolasie et al and Bruce had just got defenders in so we could be solid - at least it'd play to his strengths.  Instead, it's just a mess.  Sides can sit back and counter against us ridiculously effectively.

If we could protect the ball we could take some of the pressure off at the back. We'd give a better platform to go forward too, you can't really say we don't have the players to do it either. 

17 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

100 games of Bruce. We still look as clueless as we did the day he walked in. Bruce out.

Yes.

After his first game , the draw against Wolves, my opening comment was “utter garbage Bruce”. Some said it was premature- yet I’ve seen other Managers make an instant impression - and it turns out so did he.

With about 5 games exception he’s served up identical garbage, uncoached, defensive, tripe.

Absolutely no redeeming factors whatsoever. 

Irs a crying shame that the ability in that squad and the passion in that crowd is being sacrificed on the altar of Bruceball.

Any Manager can get top half with this squad. Since that is the best Bruce will do it follones that he is completely surplus to requirements.

And - his comments over the past week have been from la-la Land,

He absolutely has to go. Now.

And yes, big chants at the Holte for him to go - but bear in mind it was half full by then.... his biggest critics had already left.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, trekka said:

I've been a supporter of Bruce.  We marginally missed out on promotion but I do think it is time for a change.  Things aren't working - we're unlikely to achieve promotion this year now and the results (and tactics) have been woeful.  We need some fresh ideas to rejuvenate the squad and mentality in which they play. 

Yep thats me too ......however the appointments of Sherwood, Garde, RDM haunt me - we have an uncanny knack of appointing shite managers,  - some little skinny bloke, from the danish div 2, will talk about 'passing the ball' and 'changing the ethos'  and thus allowed poor results...

I am really fearing Remi Garde V2

Â