Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Getting tired of the amount of times someone from the back gives the ball away (because of his shit system, shit coaching, lack of moment and lack of options) and Bruce spins around towards the Trinity and gestures as if to say "what the **** am I working with here."

**** off Bruce.

THIS IS ON YOU. JUST **** OFF. YOU PATHETIC MAN.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Viloon said:

Any boos or chanting for his head from the supporters?

Bruce mentioned he has never walked away from a challenge, probably because there were a number of people right next to the dugout demanding, pleading, begging for him to resign.

The home crowd has turned.

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Bruce mentioned he has never walked away from a challenge, probably because there were a number of people right next to the dugout demanding, pleading, begging for him to resign.

The home crowd has turned.

Didn't he walk away from Huddersfield?

• Like 1

He keeps saying this " we didn't move the ball quick enough" line in most his press conferences lately . Players are not just going to arrive on a Saturday afternoon playing fast one touch football if they haven't being doing intelligent, intricate drills all week. Steve, you've just given us an insight into the goings on at BH Mon to Fri.  Thanks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Yes. Loud chanting of Bruce out in the Holte. 

When? All I could hear were the fans singing that stupid Steve Bruce song. We left a couple of minutes before the final whistle so maybe at the end?

Just now, Harry said:

When? All I could hear were the fans singing that stupid Steve Bruce song. We left a couple of minutes before the final whistle so maybe at the end?

Yes, at the final whistle there was a lot of chanting from the top of the Holte. 

Â