Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

STEVE BRUCE: "I will stay with it, I'm never going to walk away from a challenge. Given time we'll have a very decent team, I'm convinced of that."

we we have a good team, it’s just you and your tactics that’s making it look shit

He ain’t walking away from a payout 

28 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just listened to his interview on wm, same old shit from this prat

Problem may be that Mark Regan (of WM) is too pally with him so daren't ask controversial questions in case he gets banned from VP

I'll simply say Bruce it's time to be on your way given this should of been a win, it's not working, you tried but nothing you do is happening.

We do need someone new, I just hope who gets bought in as replacement does a grand job, but wouldn't surprise me if we do end up with a string of bad results getting a new manager. We can't win either way this season is a bust I'm afraid unless we get someone who is a magical manager.

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Problem may be that Mark Regan (of WM) is too pally with him so daren't ask controversial questions in case he gets banned from VP

He won't have to worry, the ban will be lifted again in a couple of weeks after Bruce has been sacked.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

13 points from 9 games from this run of fixtures is very poor. Forget everything else, he should be sacked for that alone.

Well if he can't do it now imagine when we play a team at the top of the table like Boro or Baggies

I can’t keep patient anymore, we need a fresh approach and that forresteiri comment must surely push him closer to the exit door, Purslow is going to be getting a lot of tweets and comments highlighted to him about that lack of planning. 

4 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I can’t keep patient anymore, we need a fresh approach and that forresteiri comment must surely push him closer to the exit door, Purslow is going to be getting a lot of tweets and comments highlighted to him about that lack of planning. 

The worrying thing is nobody knows what purslow, sawiris and edens are gonna do. They surely can't be happy but unless I hear something credible from an itk then I'm not getting too excited. He'll be at Ashton gate Friday night...probably.

2 minutes ago, Darth Villa said:

We need a Brucexit...we need it now!!!

Wouldn't it still be called Brexit? we will start to get confused of which Brexit everyone is talking about soon.

• Haha 1

Â