Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Steve Bruce arrives October 2016.

395BDD3C00000578-0-image-m-2_14763879766

894549-2.jpg

Steve Bruce before October 2018.

Steve-Bruce-at-the-press-conference-for-

- Villa currently sit in 12th place after 9 games with 13pts.

We are only 5 places and 6pts better off than when he took over this club 2 years ago!

BRUCE OUT!

• Like 2

Just now, rbcuk said:

Just listened to his interview on wm, same old shit from this prat

Let me guess. "We've only lost 2 games all season. We need time to gel because we lost the entire 25 man squad from last season and Villa were in a relegation dogfight when I came here."

5 times he said he’ll never do right in some people’s eyes.

Sneaky, snidely deluded view that it’s his ex Blues history.

Hes been given great backing for 2 years.

And “ only beaten  here 5 times in 2 years “..........so what ? So what ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Let me guess. "We've only lost 2 games all season. We need time to gel because we lost the entire 25 man squad from last season and Villa were in a relegation dogfight when I came here."

Blaming it on 6-7 players not playing well enough and we had plenty of chances, funny how the 1st shot on target we had was the goal

5 hours ago, TRO said:

Dave, for all my bluster.....I wouldn't have a scoobie.

I couldn't stand the thought of TRO -OUT.

I might be pisces....but not that kind of fish.

Haha, I think that’s true of most of us amateur “experts”. I can’t comment on star signs as I don’t want to appear to be overly sensitive. Us Pisces are like that. ?

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Steve Bruce arrives October 2016.

395BDD3C00000578-0-image-m-2_14763879766

894549-2.jpg

Steve Bruce before October 2018.

Steve-Bruce-at-the-press-conference-for-

- Villa currently sit in 12th place after 9 games with 13pts.

We are only 5 places and 6pts better off than when he took over this club 2 years ago!

BRUCE OUT!

RDM had 11 games ?

I know a manager doesn't do this nowadays, but I would have more respect for him if he resigned now.  He simply cannot motivate a very talented squad and to leave us with one centre half was sheer stubbornness, when he was clearly forcing the club to sign JT.   I have no ill feeling towards him, but he has reached a point where he must be replaced now and we then have a slim chance of promotion.  Thanks Steve. 

I've always maintained I'd never get personal about Bruce. Purely business and that he isn't good enough. I've seriously got to really dislike him as a man though. Utter contempt for fans this week especially has been a disgrace. Mat Kendrick had the balls to call him out on results as any competent local journo would,  and he had a pop at him. He has a real us against them mentality now. Them being us, the fans. You won't win Bruce. Number is up.

• Like 3

STEVE BRUCE: "I will stay with it, I'm never going to walk away from a challenge. Given time we'll have a very decent team, I'm convinced of that."

we we have a good team, it’s just you and your tactics that’s making it look shit

• Like 3

Â