Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I get that but some fans on here seem genuinely upset and angry that we won if Bruce keeps his job.  It’s seems s bit extreme. 

I know right. Maybe everyone should vilify those posters who aren't calling for the manager's head yet to fill the time until we lose. :wacko:

8 minutes ago, Indigo said:

At this rate I think the collective rising blood pressure of this thread would've caused a moderately sized earthquake had we not actually won. Jesus.? Happy Tuesday lads.

The ironic thing is the thread probably would have been more upbeat had we lost.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

3 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I know right. Maybe everyone should vilify those posters who aren't calling for the manager's head yet to fill the time until we lose. :wacko:

Already happened!

Unbelievable really.  This place has become tragic.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I can't make out if that's Stevo or BannedfromH&V?   ?

You must be proper gutted tonight. You know, with us winning and all. 

(Oh and I’ve been Bruce Out for months. I’m sure you knew that though)

Was just about to come on and say he deserves praise today and we set out attacking and played well (first half especially).

Then I hear his comments on the radio on the way home, has to have a little pop at the fans and media, saying how apparently he doesn’t know what he’s doing.. When asked about playing attacking and 2 upfront in future he said he’s unsure and you have to measure up against other teams. Now fair enough, in some games yes, but the majority of home games at least we should be going out like this.

• Like 1

The only thing that I've ever been frustrated about in this thread is when people have asked other posters why they are repeating the same "Bruce Out" arguments over and over again. I agree that a lot of the time this is the case but I come on here to vent and get things off my chest, regardless of whether someone else has written the same thing 2 pages back. Even if nobody reads it I'm happy because I've said it and I can move on.

Also, I can't really talk to the wife about it as she just tells me to shut up and that I'll have to finish myself off.

Edited by jacketspuds
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Spoilt with most these players. Its like a lottery winner buying a Porsche with no idea what it actually does. if he don't still go, we need to see some proper quality football coming out of this club. 

I've no doubt in my mind whatsoever, another manager could piss the league with these players.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

It's an odd one isn't it?

To outside supporters looking at the table, we'd look like a bunch of ingrates.

But we know. WE KNOW.

They may well do, but then if they looked at who we’ve played (maybe even watched a few of the games) then they might have an understanding of where a large proportion of posters are coming from.

We know more than them, I think it’s fair to say.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Was just about to come on and say he deserves praise today and we set out attacking and played well (first half especially).

Then I hear his comments on the radio on the way home, has to have a little pop at the fans and media, saying how apparently he doesn’t know what he’s doing.. When asked about playing attacking and 2 upfront in future he said he’s unsure and you have to measure up against other teams. Now fair enough, in some games yes, but the majority of home games at least we should be going out like this.

Again, we had the "Steve Bruce claret and blue army" sang all night, even at times when it was a lull in the game. Almost like a " we are singing this to show we are backing you" rather than just a repetition of the chant. Again, he came out to nothing but applause from the trinity, thumbs up, handshakes, bit of banter from the crowd. 

I wish he would just shut the **** up now, the ungrateful shit. Little wonder Sunderland fans still hate him.

Edited by rodders0223

Rotherham were probably the worst side ive seen down vp in a good number of years, offered absolutely nothing. If steve bruce thinks that was an impressive performance he needs his head looking at. My local pub team would have given that lot a game tonight. Expect another long spell of steve bruce football people after this win tonight

• Like 2

Â