Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

17 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hmm, another us vs him mentally occurring.  I’m going to just try and see how we go game by game without any expectations. Easier that way.

He does it at all clubs when he gets found out as somebody who has no courage.

1 minute ago, Dick said:

He does it at all clubs when he gets found out as somebody who has no courage.

And it has been proved time and time again Dick.

Take nothing away from the result we got, it was a much needed 3pts - but again not a very convincing win.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

This is the "lovely man" steve bruces post match comments...

The most intelligent people will see through all the nonsense and realise that we’ve got the makings of a decent team,” Bruce said.
“We’re Aston Villa and the expectation at the club is huge, I understand that.
“But a little bit of common sense is needed because unfortunately it filters through to the mad few.

Thankfully we’re back on the road again and we’re now into sixth.
“Hopefully it shuts a few of them up but I doubt it.”

As for debates about whether I should be in a job or shouldn’t be, I think my record speaks for itself.”

Sorry steve on behalf of all us thick blind fans..

I think he stole some of that from a recent Mourinho press conference

Just saw his post match interview excerpt, basically calling a section of fans thick? What an absolute prick!

What exactly ARE you trying to do Steve? Please give us a breakdown analysis, because I doubt even you **** know.

I really dislike this man at this point, his own worst enemy just can't help himself.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hopefully-shuts-few-up-doubt-15170671?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

'Hopefully it shuts a few of them up but I doubt it' - Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce comes out fighting

The Aston Villa boss wasn't mincing his words after vctory against Rotherham

“The most intelligent people will see through all the nonsense and realise that we’ve got the makings of a decent team,” Bruce said.

“We’re Aston Villa and the expectation at the club is huge, I understand that.

“But a little bit of common sense is needed because unfortunately it filters through to the mad few.

You can bet a few crossed their legs and stuck their pinky finger out whilst sipping their tea after reading this.

"The most intelligent people" of course. ;)

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You must be proper gutted tonight. You know, with us winning and all. 

(Oh and I’ve been Bruce Out for months. I’m sure you knew that though)

Months? Interesting. Since the summer?

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Yep.  That's why we've got a Tory government, Brexit, Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson - and Steve Bruce is still in favour.

Lol do you even have Facebook? 

Because none of that is true from my experience 

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I didn’t think there was anything wrong with that interview. The nonesense stuff at the end was directed at Collymore imo who is full of shit most of the time anyway. 

Though he meant Kendrick who did a 45min review of his tenure and although he didn’t call for his head acknowledged it hasn’t been good enough and no plan

9 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Lol do you even have Facebook? 

Because none of that is true from my experience 

Though he meant Kendrick who did a 45min review of his tenure and although he didn’t call for his head acknowledged it hasn’t been good enough and no plan

Perhaps it could even be in part directed at people from within the club that are critical of his performance. Whoever it is, petty lashing out does him absolutely no favours. Add throwing players, mainly young ones, under the bus when it suits him and he’s getting quite a list together of people he’s alienating. Stability eh?

Edited by DaveAV1

8 hours ago, Tony said:

It’s feels to me like one of those meaningless wins at the end of a season when there’s nothing to play for. A complete lack of excitement due to the fact I already know how this is going to pan out. That we’ll muster up some sort of uncohesive form and scrape together some wins, that Bruce will come out gloating like he’s won us the premier league, that we’ll then go on yet another winless streak, that we’ll then be told we’re all hysterical and he has 4 promotions don’t you know, that if we’re lucky we’ll end up theresbouts because there is above his abilities, that once again we’ll have just been 90 mins away, that he’ll have his team ripped apart again, and that we’ll be left in the s**t because of his inability to get out of a league at the third attempt whilst arguably having the the best team in it for the last 2 years. And I’m just tired of it. 

Which is crazy cos like you say he has got out of it 4 times when he hasn’t had the best team in the league...

Is it wrong that I kinda get where Steve is coming from? 

Although the performances need to be better and the defence situation is a shambles, I expect us to improve dramatically and be up there, we have Abraham’s, bolasie, mcginn, grealish and el ghazar all to learn eachothers natural game, once they do that can you imagine how dangerous we COULD look going forward. 

If I was him I’d personally want to bash you a-holes too ?

Edited by Tommo_b
  • Haha 1

Â