Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

A very positive line up, 4-4-2 with two cm who both pose a goal threat, two wingers who make things happen every time they get the ball and two strikers. Wish we had set up like this before, hope we continue this way and let the team gel. It's still no real cohesion or pattern in the play, but much more positive and we create a lot.

I would have loved to see a fit McCormack as one of the two strikers...

After a run of poor results with the pressure on he's forced into going with an attacking lineup against a poor side at home and it saves his job yet again.

We will be back to square one with the ultra negative shite and square pegs in round holes the weekend though against Sheff Wed with a DM and one striker up front.

People called Sherwood a chancer but he's got nothing on Bruce, were never going to get rid of this bloke and the cycle will go on and on.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 3

I’ll be honest and say Bruce was kinda in a no win situation with me for this match. I expected a win against Rotherham, anything else would be unacceptable. So for me the result only just hits the pause button.

Well done on the win, it wasn’t scintillating, but then I didn’t expect it to be. Let’s see how we get on against a better side in Sheffield Wednesday.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

I know the atmosphere was a bit flat but Jesus that was poor.

I don't enjoy watching us play anymore...............

Over here in Oz, I have to pay $10 a game .... Since Ipswich I haven't bothered.

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

I know the atmosphere was a bit flat but Jesus that was poor.

I don't enjoy watching us play anymore...............

If you record it and watch at it 1.5 speed it almost looks like proper football.

• Haha 1

Â