PieFacE

The entitlement of the Arsenal supporters is disgusting. Just makes me want to see their club fall from grace even further.

On the funny side, I enjoyed seeing a Liverpool fan at the South Africa vs Australia test match running around with a "Wenger In" sign.

• Like 2

half the words removed leaving before lifting the cup in 2015 tells you all you need to know about their support!

Boring Boring Arsenal until Wenger turned up but I guess the Johnny come lately fans don't remember that or want to wait around to see them lift the FA Cup for a record however many times!!

Our fans may have moaned about 6th place finishes and so on but we never cried on the radio about it.  I just recall constructive criticism that started mainly after we threw the towel in against CSKA Moscow!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Jesus Christ I hate arsenal fans...

Listening to this dude talk makes a little part of me die inside.

Is he contractually obligated to say the words blud & fam after every other word?

And what the f*ck do blud & fam mean?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think it’s more than likely things would get better now. 

Wenger is doing a shit job these days. 

Depends who they get in, if he’s backed with funds. They certainly have plenty of scope for improvement.

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think it’s more than likely things would get better now. 

Wenger is doing a shit job these days. 

Depends who they get in, if he’s backed with funds. They certainly have plenty of scope for improvement.

The dumbest thing Arsenal did was to keep Wenger and not get Pep (on the assumption he'd go, which I think he would have been interested if promised funds). Would he been the perfect replacement. No idea who they can / will get now.

20 consecutive Top 4 finishes ...2 recent back to back FA Cups ...and they are on the radio balling their eyes out. Unbeleiveable

Be careful what you wish for Arsenal fans, the grass on the other side of the pitch isn't always greener..sometimes it's made of plastic and burns you when you fall over

Arsenal_FC_League_Performance.svg.png

Edited by CosmicVillan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CosmicVillan said:

20 consecutive Top 4 finishes ...2 recent back to back FA Cups ...and they are on the radio balling their eyes out. Unbeleiveable

Be careful what you wish for Arsenal fans, the grass on the other side of the pitch isn't always greener..sometimes it's made of plastic and burns you when you fall over

Arsenal_FC_League_Performance.svg.png

Their club is in decline and they're 13 points away from the top 4 at the moment.  Every fan wants to see their club push on and/or see some improvement season on season.  When there's an obvious dip, people call for change.

Arsenal have lost 4 games in a row for the first time since 2002, during which they were humiliated in the League Cup final.  Any fight has gone.  They haven't replaced Patrick Vieira with a proper defensive midfielder nor resolved their centre back problem, yet have spunked something like £100m on Lacazette and Aubameyang.

I quite like Wenger (aside from his post-match interviews) and think he has done wonders for the English game.  However, it's so clear his time is up.  The players aren't fighting for him and he's being too stubborn in his approach.  I don't think he'll be sacked, but I fully expect a retirement/resignation from him at the end of the season.

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What a **** joke they are (the fans).

Try being relegated, try seeing your team/club throw the towel in with 50% of the season remaining.

Try considering that you aren't entitled to anything you absolute bellends.

The problem with this line of argument is that it inevitably invites the retort, 'try being a Barnet fan, we've never been in the top two tiers or even passed the ball along the ground yet' or whatever. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The problem with this line of argument is that it inevitably invites the retort, 'try being a Barnet fan, we've never been in the top two tiers or even passed the ball along the ground yet' or whatever. 

Well, yeah

I don’t know, there is a certain amount of relativity to this, but I remember hearing how Man Utd finishing 7th was their equivalent to being relegated. It’s really, really not.

If Arsenal hadn’t been constantly playing champions league football, or regularly winning FA cups in recent years I could kinda get the heartbreak etc. There is a sense of entitlement that I bet fans of most clubs have. But there is a limit. 

As far as I’m concerned, if you can’t be bothered to stick around to watch your team lift the cup, you don’t have the right to complain when you get dumped out by Forest (for instance).

There are obviously problems at the club and the fans should want them to do better, they certainly pay enough to want to see improvement. But I’ll reserve my real sympathies for fans of clubs like Blackburn, Charlton and Blackpool.

• Like 4

On 5/11/2016 at 00:55, Zatman said:

Arsenal clear out must start with Walcott, he has been their 10 years and must be close to be longest serving player in the Premier League and can barely remember him doing much. Even Sunday he was summed up perfect, great speed to get into box and fluff up his chance

different ages but broke through at same time but similar enough strike rates

Walcott 55 goals in 230 games for Arsenal

Agbonlahor 73 goals in 320 games

would expect better from Walcott due to calibre players playing with

Combined 1 on 1 with Goalie ending up as a miss / save / in crowd = 366

• Haha 1

Â