PieFacE

13 hours ago, A'Villan said:

How has Ozil been for Arsenal?

I haven't watched them in ages, but he was a big influence at Madrid.

He is a good player, but playing for arsenal is like fitting a square into a round hole for him. The amount of chances Ozil would create for the likes of Welbeck and Giroud only for them to flounder the chances was amazing. 

I am disappointed that Ozil decided to stick with Arsenal. I am sure he loves living in London especially when he is getting the pay he has, but Ozil has kind of fallen off the map. Ozil would fit in perfectly at a club like Juve, Dortmund, PSG, or Bayern. 

I watch Ozil when he is on it and I think 'how could I be so wrong? He is a wonderful player, who brings so much quality and elegance to a side. I was a fool, he is absolutely brilliant. Effortless genius'

Then I watch him do going through the motions for a month and realise why I stopped rating him.

He has got his WC medal. He has got a brilliant contract. He wants for nothing. Like everyone says. Being at Arsenal is easy. It's comfortable. Ozil is very comfortable.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CosmicVillan said:

20 consecutive Top 4 finishes ...2 recent back to back FA Cups ...and they are on the radio balling their eyes out. Unbeleiveable

Be careful what you wish for Arsenal fans, the grass on the other side of the pitch isn't always greener..sometimes it's made of plastic and burns you when you fall over

Arsenal_FC_League_Performance.svg.png

They're coming off the best spell in their history. 

Keown was saying the other day that this is the worst they have looked since the bad days in the 80's! What bullshit. They were much worse in the few years before Wenger joined (was it Rioch and the latter Graham days)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I am disappointed that Ozil decided to stick with Arsenal. I am sure he loves living in London especially when he is getting the pay he has, but Ozil has kind of fallen off the map. Ozil would fit in perfectly at a club like Juve, Dortmund, PSG, or Bayern. 

I think it showed a lack of ambition for Ozil and perhaps proof he as driven by greed not a desire to test himself further. As soon as Arsenal offered him the figure he was after he signed. Was it £300k per week?

I can see why arsenal fans are unhappy (ok some may overreact, but all clubs have fans like that).

Wenger has done wonders for the club, but he has now lost the plot. Arsenal don’t even play that good football anymore which was always Wengers back up foagain not winning trophies.

Dont think they would take Rodgers, it’ll be someone from Europe.

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

@CosmicVillan what was the source for the graph? I'd love to see those for other teams as well. 

Wikipedia have quite a lot on the team pages

• Thanks 1

Ozil has been the same he's ever been at Arsenal. Has his moments during the season and I'm sure his assists tally will look good again but he just dosen't influence enough of the decisive matches. Certainly not compared to Henry, Bergkamp or even Alexis.

Heard an interesting theory today, he only signed his new deal at Arsenal because he's been told Low will be Arsenal manager next season. Not sure that will be correct but seemed odd he was lettting his contract run down and then suddenly signed.

On 3/5/2018 at 02:21, TheAuthority said:

Is he contractually obligated to say the words blud & fam after every other word?

And what the f*ck do blud & fam mean?

He’s been watching too much kidulthood/adulthood. Probably where he picked it all up from some 15 year old kids in the film lol 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

They are spending £2mil a year on wages  and paid £2mil for this Sven Mislintat from Dortmund who has been credited even though the scouts under him found the players with plenty of Dortmund players last few years.  Will be interesting to see what happens in the summer with him whether he has chance bring in talent or working under new manager if wenger is sacked. The guy has been mentioned as best scout around. 

Edited by Villan4Life

8 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

He’s been watching too much kidulthood/adulthood. Probably where he picked it all up from some 15 year old kids in the film lol 

....or that's how people talk where he's from?

On 05/03/2018 at 17:05, rodders0223 said:

I watch Ozil when he is on it and I think 'how could I be so wrong? He is a wonderful player, who brings so much quality and elegance to a side. I was a fool, he is absolutely brilliant. Effortless genius'

Then I watch him do going through the motions for a month and realise why I stopped rating him.

He has got his WC medal. He has got a brilliant contract. He wants for nothing. Like everyone says. Being at Arsenal is easy. It's comfortable. Ozil is very comfortable.

He is **** class.

I saw them vs spurs i think and he was unplayable, him sanchez and lacazette all turned up and arsenal looked brilliant

Doesnt happen enough though, frustrating player, its obvious the talent is there but i dont know if its the set up, the players around him or himself arsenal dont seem to get the best out of him consistently 

Not sure why this win is being celebrated so much by some, they've obviously not watched Milan much this season, because they're a **** awful team, utter garbage. When your opponent is forced to bring on Kalinic, Borini and Andre Silva to chase a game, you know you're playing against a shithouse team.

• Like 1

Â