PieFacE

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Honestly don't think it's that.

The tempo in Bundesliga is as high as in the PL and it's very attacking and technical.

I watched him a lot in the Bundesliga and aside from his crossing and the more creative aspects I thought he was very good.

Not sure what's happened to him

I think it is the same case with Xhaka and Kolasinac, they are playing in a broken team with no motivation or proper organisation but are not as bad as they look lately. Of course the attitude of the players has to be questioned but I'd give them a chance to prove themselves under new management. The likes of Chambers, Iwobi and Cech (finished athletically) are definitely not good enough though.

• Like 1

Wenger deserves everything he gets. Forget the past, forget the legacy, forget respect. He needs to be forced out now. Not at the end of the season. Not 2019. Now.

I cannot stand the arrogant fool. He has had this coming for a long time.

7 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I think it is the same case with Xhaka and Kolasinac, they are playing in a broken team with no motivation or proper organisation but are not as bad as they look lately. Of course the attitude of the players has to be questioned but I'd give them a chance to prove themselves under new management. The likes of Chambers, Iwobi and Cech (finished athletically) are definitely not good enough though.

I think Xhaka is just terrible, regardless of manager. Shocking player.

• Like 3

For sure I cannot see Wenger being head of the arse next season, regardless if he salavages the season and/or wins the Europa Cup.

the big question for the board is whether to make that move now and have an extended preseason under the new manager with an added cup run?

i think it’d be best to rip the plaster quickly off now and get on with a new appointment.

the World Cup is not an ideal year to rebuild a squad in especially when you’re new to the club. 

At least bringing in a new manager now he can assess the squad and set  his transfer targets.

i don’t know why I appear to care so much, it’s lovely seeing the arsenal fans cry every week! 

14 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think Xhaka is just terrible, regardless of manager. Shocking player.

I love how people label players as, for example, "shocking".  I mean, Xhaka clearly isn't a "shocking player".

It seems to the the same every year for the last decade. They bobble along around the top of the PL. Then in February/March they have a two week period when they lose in Europe, lose a domestic cup and then their league form collapses.

Every year it's the same. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Wenger deserves everything he gets. Forget the past, forget the legacy, forget respect. He needs to be forced out now. Not at the end of the season. Not 2019. Now.

I cannot stand the arrogant fool. He has had this coming for a long time.

On the contrary, I hope he stays as long as he can as it’s **** hilarious to all non arsenal fans :D 

They miss Alexis.

He wasn't having his best season before his move for many reasons but when on form he was the difference maker for Arsenal and one who could lift the rest. Think how many times he could beat a few men and fire one in from 25 yards to change a games dynamic. Who do they have who can do that now?

Excellent striker with more to come but he's a last shoulder of defender/penalty box striker as evidenced by the majority of his goals so you have to tailor your gameplan to his strengths.

Mikhityaran, not shown he can even be a major player in the premier league. Don't really see how him and Ozil can function in the same 11 especially away from home.

Rest of the side is very mediocre. Calum Chambers ffs, Cech declining and likes of Xhaka and Mustafi wouldn't even get in the Spurs side which shows how much Arsenal 11 have declined.

Wenger has stayed too long like Clough did at Forest all those years ago. Sad thing is he's not even going to hand over that good a team to his successor.

Listened to 606 tonight mostly calls from upset Arsenal fans, but the final call was a peach.....Chap comes on sobbing about the downfall of his beloved Arsenal, I was convinced it was a wind up because he was actually crying on the radio. Expected it to be a Spurs fan start laughing and shout COYS, but it was a genuine caller!!!

24 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Listened to 606 tonight mostly calls from upset Arsenal fans, but the final call was a peach.....Chap comes on sobbing about the downfall of his beloved Arsenal, I was convinced it was a wind up because he was actually crying on the radio. Expected it to be a Spurs fan start laughing and shout COYS, but it was a genuine caller!!!

Staggering isn't it? They\re still the 6th best team n the country and they're talking as though the world has ended. 

Chunts. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Jesus Christ I hate arsenal fans...

Listening to this dude talk makes a little part of me die inside.

Have we got a village idiot who does these 'fan interviews'? The shit have got one that davo but i've not seen us do one. I've not looked mind but probably for the best.

35 minutes ago, Xela said:

Staggering isn't it? They\re still the 6th best team n the country and they're talking as though the world has ended. 

Chunts. 

Was same on here in 2009 and 2010.

Arsenal fans are spoilt but all football fans want their team to be better no matter how deluded the belief is.

29 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Have we got a village idiot who does these 'fan interviews'? The shit have got one that davo but i've not seen us do one. I've not looked mind but probably for the best.

Villa View lads do it, Dan Bardell and Matt Lynch. They do decent Villa content on their youtube channel

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

The thing that Arsenal fans need to remember is that when you change your manager things may actually get worse. It’s not buying a ticket to guaranteed improvement. 

I think it’s more than likely things would get better now. 

Wenger is doing a shit job these days. 

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Yep as @VillaChris has said there’s the Villa View which is very composed and considered in comparison to the Arsenal fan channel. You don’t get the ranting and foaming at the mouth reactions on there.

Wenger needs to go, clearly. But the Arsenal fans and their reactions are embarrassing.

Â