PieFacE

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It's got to be Simone hasn't it? 

He's great at organising defence.  They've already got good strikers.  I think he's taken Athletico as far as he can, he probably needs a new challenge - Arsenal have money and I'd trust him to spend it. 

No way too defensive for them

I have a feeling it may be Enrique if he dont end up at Chelsea. If I was them I would go for Conte or Loew 

Hell no to Rodgers 

1 hour ago, penguin said:

I think Tuchel would be a really good fit, stuck a bit on him at 7/1

I'd cash out that bet if you can. He had a massive falling out with Sven mislintat who's head of recruitment at Arsenal and it's widely rumoured that he's taking over at PSG in the summer.

I wonder will the new manager be required to wear the official Arsenal sleeping bag that Wenger wore on the sidelines.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I worry for the man's well being now.  I read an interview with him once and this job is life.  A job he hasn't done very for year though I suppose.

Hope he gets a good send off.

Take France job after World Cup

Why is everyone ignoring that for half his reign he has been an utter joke? That through his own arrogance and stubborness Arsenal have failed season after season to push forward the past decade. Mistakes that could easily be rectified were not. Arsene's own selfish ego and belief in his 'philosophy' keeping Arsenal from actually winning a league title.

Why must we come out now and say what a wonderful manager he is, and what a wonderful man he is? No, not having it. Speak the truth for **** sake.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Would be awful choice as manager. Ancelotti is a steady hand and has no rebuild experience

I dont think so, he has been a success near enough everywhere he has been. he would give them success for a couple years at the least 

36 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont think so, he has been a success near enough everywhere he has been. he would give them success for a couple years at the least 

Was success as always managed top players. They respect him and play for him

Arsenal dont have them players

Sadly its probably three seasons too late for him to step down and many many fans have turned against him, rightly or wrongly. 

Without Wenger, Arsenal (and to some extent, the Premier League) wouldn't be what it is today - he changed football on and off the pitch and should be remembered for all the good he's bought to the game.

But what will Arsene do next?

I imagine he may want to remain in football but maybe look at a National team job - would anyone take him as England manager? 

(I guess England or France, depending on their respective World Cups would be obvious choices)

3 hours ago, villa89 said:

I'd cash out that bet if you can. He had a massive falling out with Sven mislintat who's head of recruitment at Arsenal and it's widely rumoured that he's taking over at PSG in the summer.

I wonder will the new manager be required to wear the official Arsenal sleeping bag that Wenger wore on the sidelines.

I heard about PSG but thought Arsenal would be more attractive as a long term position given their patience with Wenger. Wasn’t aware of the Sven link though, no easy option to cash out and it’s only a tenner. Just have to see what happens.

34 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I imagine he may want to remain in football but maybe look at a National team job - would anyone take him as England manager? 

no, our media would hound him for shits and giggles making his position more or less impossible 

Â