PieFacE

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Arsenal like Spurs are brilliant when nobody expects anything from them. A little bit of pressure and they will crumble again

There won't be any pressure this season. Man. City will win the league by 10-15 points. Arsenal or anyone else don't have a prayer of catching them.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Wenger is worried after seeing this picture of Wilshere ice skating, saying figure skating is dangerous.

DQSRnpgX0AAc-BI.jpg

Now I know Wilshere get's injured all the time but I doubt he's doing any quadruple Salchows or Surya Bonaly back flips while out with his family.

Bildresultat för french figure skater backflip gif

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Think Cech's now faced 16 penalties and not saved any of them.

Must be some sort of record surely?

Freidel was quite bad here from what I remembered

Edited by Zatman

Alex Iwobi doing the o'l talent throwing his career away by being an unprofessional clearing in the woods?

Out partying the night before the game, Wenger apparently not happy

I videoklippet syns Alex Iwobi dansa och sjunga på festen.

On 1/9/2018 at 13:05, rodders0223 said:

Iwobi has talent?

Another Arsenal player who will be there for the best part of a decade on the gravy train whilst he "promises" to make a breakthrough. File next to Bendtner, Denilson, Walcott and the other 2 dozen of them.

He's better built for an athletics track, he's the epitome of an athlete impersonating a footballer, garbage player.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's better built for an athletics track, he's the epitome of an athlete impersonating a footballer, garbage player.

vs Chelsea he ran with the ball about 50 yards then from about 25 yards rolled the ball into Courtois hands :lol:

talent doesnt run in the family ;) 

Â