PieFacE

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

I wonder how he gets Auba, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, and Ozil on the field at once. I assume Auba get pushed back to the wing. 

He just drops lacazette, he hasn't done much at Arsenal and doesn't look suited to the way they play. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I wonder how he gets Auba, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, and Ozil on the field at once. I assume Auba get pushed back to the wing. 

I think its possible but he needs to get a proper midfielder than **** Xhaka to play midfield

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think its possible but he needs to get a proper midfielder than **** Xhaka to play midfield

For mine, this has been his biggest problem over the years: He lacks a decent defensive midfielder that has a physical presence. Hasn't had one since Viera.

15 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

For mine, this has been his biggest problem over the years: He lacks a decent defensive midfielder that has a physical presence. Hasn't had one since Viera.

It's funny, people have been saying this for well over 5 years and they still can't seem to do it. 

6 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

For mine, this has been his biggest problem over the years: He lacks a decent defensive midfielder that has a physical presence. 

It's just one of the many obvious failings arsene Wenger has. Knowing nothing about goalkeepers or set pieces and a complete lack of know how to organise a defence are three more. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Czechlad said:

What happened with Coquelin? I know they sold him but a couple seasons ago I remember him being amazing.  It's crazy to me that Elneny is their only DM. 

He played alright after a million loan spells but let's be honest he was never that good otherwise France would've called him up like they did when Kante had his amazing season at Leicester.

It's just not a priority for Wenger, same as actually signing a good defender so more seasons pass Arsenal by.

Xhaka really is woeful at tracking men, second Bournemouth goal Ibe ran over his shoulder to get a shot in and 10 days later it happens again when Clucas scores. 

• Like 1

That is exactly what he is. Just wants to make the easy passes and rack up his 85% pass accuracy. Doesn't really work hard, bottles out of challenges, gets out muscled and out fought but every once in a while will put in a really snidy challenge two weeks after the ball has gone just to show everyone he is putting it in.

Shithouse.

• 2 weeks later...
Â