PieFacE

Being totally dominated by Brighton 2-0 down already.

Arsenal are getting pathetic now, they are imploding.

Will be at least 1 red card for them today I'm pretty sure.

Guess they will not sack Wenger, especially while they are still in the Europa League. But they really need to up the search for his replacement.

Should have been a red for Wilshere there.

The frustration is really showing, total shambles.

Edit: And they score out of nowhere...

Edited by sne

Their problems are the same ones everyone else has identified for the last few years. 

Soft, poor defence, lack of leadership. 

Their best paid player ozil is one of the biggest cowards in football

I just don't understand how they manage to fall apart every season.

I haven't watched them consistently for a while, but with the teams they have had, they shoud've won the league at least once in the past 8 years.

Having Sanchez, Ozil and Cazorla in the same team was as good as I see it getting for Arsenal for the next few years.

7 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I just don't understand how they manage to fall apart every season.

I haven't watched them consistently for a while, but with the teams they have had, they shoud've won the league at least once in the past 8 years.

Having Sanchez, Ozil and Cazorla in the same team was as good as I see it getting for Arsenal for the next few years.

Keep Wenger next season and they will be looking at finishing around 10th, around about the position Arsenal were when he took over. He has destroyed his legacy.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Kolasinac is one of the most inept left backs I've ever seen.

That's pretty damning coming from a Villa fan :D

He's been the biggest disappointment of the season for me. Really thought he'd be perfect for the wide left role in a 3-5-2 or whatever formation.

He was really quite good for Schalke and has amazing cardio and physique.

Not sure why it hasn't worked out for him so far, the again the whole team has been abysmal.

44 minutes ago, sne said:

That's pretty damning coming from a Villa fan :D

He's been the biggest disappointment of the season for me. Really thought he'd be perfect for the wide left role in a 3-5-2 or whatever formation.

He was really quite good for Schalke and has amazing cardio and physique.

Not sure why it hasn't worked out for him so far, the again the whole team has been abysmal.

I didn't see much of him in Germany, but he honestly looks like he can't do anything, he's not very good on the ball and he can't defend, and his much vaunted athleticism seems to be very much overrated. I think he has been exposed at a (slightly) higher level than what he got week in week out in the Bundesliga.

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I didn't see much of him in Germany, but he honestly looks like he can't do anything, he's not very good on the ball and he can't defend, and his much vaunted athleticism seems to be very much overrated. I think he has been exposed at a (slightly) higher level than what he got week in week out in the Bundesliga.

Honestly don't think it's that.

The tempo in Bundesliga is as high as in the PL and it's very attacking and technical.

I watched him a lot in the Bundesliga and aside from his crossing and the more creative aspects I thought he was very good.

Not sure what's happened to him

Â