Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Adomah has really suprised me. I never saw this coming. He has definitely benefitted from Davis hold up play. Scoring goals.

He is timing his runs in behind really well too. Also impressed with his work rate and he seems like a great character to have in the team. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Two excellent finishes, he really is stepping up to the plate, not having Kodjia slowing things up means that he gets the ball in more dangerous areas a lot quicker and he is reaping the benefits.

I know the results with Kodjia playing are better as opposed to him not playing, but this is absolutely true! Perhaps we're slowly starting to see how effective we actually can be as a team, without any selfish player(s) hogging the ball. Ayew leaving was also a blessing.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2017 at 20:08, a m ole said:

Think he owes some of his success to the influence of Davis and his work on pulling the defence around, but not taking anything away from him as he is in brilliant form. Keep it up Uncle!

Davis really is the glue that holds this team together right now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

What on earth has happened here?

Not sure Albert has ever taken his chances so well. His shooting with us was always a bit haphazard.

Nice to see him doing well though, a great character and always has a smile on his face.

You're lost ain't you boy? ;)

It's a confidence thing with Alberto. I think switching him to the left and giving him licence to cut inside and make runs into the box has given him a huge boost too. Put simply Bruce has said here you go son, have at it. The shackles are off.

Like you say too, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. 

Edit - for a second I thought the 'BCFC' stood for Birmingham City, now I remember you're a Bristol fan! Ignore the first part of my post. I thought it was odd you were able to type in decipherable English.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You're lost ain't you boy? ;)

It's a confidence thing with Alberto. I think switching him to the left and giving him licence to cut inside and make runs into the box has given him a huge boost too. Put simply Bruce has said here you go son, have at it. The shackles are off.

Like you say too, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. 

Edit - for a second I thought the 'BCFC' stood for Birmingham City, now I remember you're a Bristol fan! Ignore the first part of my post. I thought it was odd you were able to type in decipherable English.

I think that happened with some people when I originally signed up too.

At the time I had completely forgotten we shared initials with them.

And I can only belatedly apologise for us losing to them on the final day last season, any other result and we'd have relegated them and while I have no strong feelings about Birmingham I'd have loved it if we had relegated old Redknapp.

• Like 1

Was in the pub with my mate on Friday and we tried to come up for a good song which would work with Adomah. Best we got would be to change The Kink's Lola to Adomah. 

Adomah

La la la Adomah

La la la Adomah.

Be good to have at least one original song. Football songs are very uninspired these days...

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Was in the pub with my mate on Friday and we tried to come up for a good song which would work with Adomah. Best we got would be to change The Kink's Lola to Adomah. 

Adomah

La la la Adomah

La la la Adomah.

Be good to have at least one original song. Football songs are very uninspired these days...

I like it.:)

Except it could be misheard as Onomah......in which case after Friday night.......Vans would turn up at the ground with men in white coats come to take us away haha,hehe.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

On 28/11/2017 at 18:49, JamesBCFC said:

And I can only belatedly apologise for us losing to them on the final day last season, any other result and we'd have relegated them and while I have no strong feelings about Birmingham I'd have loved it if we had relegated old Redknapp.

:clap:  Welcome aboard!

..Hows Baker getting on these days?

Â