Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Between Vydra (11 goals in 960 mins this season) and Adomah (1,130 mins and 10 goals this season) for player of the Month!

I reckon 3 players close to getting award will be Leon Clarke, Vydra and Adomah!!

All three have been on fire this month!!

Leo Bonatini of Wolves has been on fire as well!! Great season this year in Championship!!

Edited by Villan4Life

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Similar to Ashley Young when he plays on the left but is right footed like Albert!

I wish we would look at Jodi Jones at Coventry (Who i have watched a few times live this season) who is exact opposite. Left footed and plays on right wing!!  him and Albert on either wing would terrify the life out of defenders being wrong footed!

Snodgrass is left footed. 

• Like 1

I didn't realise how good the finish for the first goal was from the Holte. Lovely stuff.

Can't tell from the footage, but I thought at the game that the Ipswich right back quite blatantly handled the ball trying to stop it going through for Adomah's second. In a weird way he should probably be thankful Adomah scored.

I would like to place on public record my heartfelt apology for any criticism I have ever made of Sir Albert Adomah. 

Right now he's a one man promotion machine. 

Agree previous comments I've seen on here, any kind of public engagement I've seen or heard from him he comes across as a thoroughly nice chap. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

I wonder how good he can be in the PL and what his market value is right now?

I am getting concerned that a PL team will come in for him. 

He's on fire and will undoubtedly be attracting attention.   If someone comes in with silly money can we afford not to and will his head be turned? 

He's so completely central to our current success we simply cannot entertain losing him. 

Adomah is on fire!  Full of confidence and finishing with style.

I saw some posts concerned he could attract interest from Premier League clubs. I'm suprised by that because his general play is nowhere near Premier League level.  He is a top Championship player.  

Luckily for us his our top Championship player. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He is hitting 30 now, never played in the PL and seemed more than happy to get regular football here than potentially not play in the PL with Boro

Nobody will be coming in for Albert, do not worry.

and if they do we are probably bigger than that club and could probably offer better wages

Â