Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

On 05/12/2017 at 09:36, AvfcRigo82 said:

:clap:  Welcome aboard!

..Hows Baker getting on these days?

Been absolutely quality, and covers up when Flint makes errors incredibly well.

But biggest difference to when he was here on loan is he no longer looks a red card waiting to happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

But biggest difference to when he was here on loan is he no longer looks a red card waiting to happen.

I thought you was bloser when i saw BCFC :mrgreen: welcome 

18 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Still madness we sold him to you for as cheap as we did and a promotional rival too.

18 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

This annoys me.

:rant:

16 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Still madness we sold him to you for as cheap as we did and a promotional rival too.

I've been under the impression that as part of the deal being cheap we have waived or lessened one of the Kodjia clauses. Only thing I know for sure is you said to us it was a limited time price on him like he was in the reduced section in a shop.

Honestly I didnt think either side would be proper promotion contenders, had you guys down as just missing the playoffs and us as having a boring midtable season. It makes everything so far so much better and the cup run with our reserves is an added bonus.

I just said in the Snodgrass thread that you could rewrite the criticism for Adomah also. 

His wing play is next to useless. 

Last season he basically fed the ball onto Kodjia who scored individual goals from nothing so Adomah was immune from criticism because of his assist stats, even though they were the kind of assists even I could provide. 

This year he is immune because he (and thank God he has) scored a few goals. 

However as a winger he is next to useless and him and Snodgras doing bugger all than losing the ball, passing it backwards or putting in awful crosses on either side week after week is really holding us back.

What I would give to see a winger sprint down the wing and whip in a deadly cross or totally do the full back and float in a deadly cross just a couple of times in a match. 

Instead when I see one of our wingers get the ball out wide I feel absolutely no excitement whatsoever because I have absolutely no faith anything will come from it. 

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

What I would give to see a winger sprint down the wing and whip in a deadly cross or totally do the full back and float in a deadly cross just a couple of times in a match. 

Well both wingers are playing on a side which means that to use their good foot they have to cut inside. If you want a more traditional style of wing play they would need to be swapped as then they could "go down the line" on their good foot and not have to cut inside all the time. 

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

Well both wingers are playing on a side which means that to use their good foot they have to cut inside. If you want a more traditional style of wing play they would need to be swapped as then they could "go down the line" on their good foot and not have to cut inside all the time. 

Then cut inside and float in a deadly cross. 

Unfortunately both of them seem to instead run straight into the defender or pass it straight back to the fullback or hit a useless cross. 

Â