Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

24 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He's a real enigma and no mistake. 

I thought he was awful for 98% of the game today. Poor crosses and CONSTANTLY running into the first defender. Everytime he got the ball out wide I was "come on then, act like a winger" only to be left shaking my head again. 

In the remaining 2% of of his involvement he scored a goal and got an assist.......... How do you criticise that? 

Basically then in cricket parlance he'd be the wicket taking quick who goes for a few runs then :)

Actually thought he had a good game on Saturday. He is such a good outlet on the left as he always manages to keep hold of the ball in tight positions. He plays better when Hutton overlaps which he did do more of on Saturday. 

I think that was a typical game for Adomah.

Tries a hell of a lot of stuff and a hell of a lot of it doesn't come off. But that once or twice it does it's golden.

Reminds me of some of the patches Ashley Young used to go through. You'd have a whole game where he'd do nothing but he had to play because that 30 seconds where he got it right usually led to a chance/goal.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I think that was a typical game for Adomah.

Tries a hell of a lot of stuff and a hell of a lot of it doesn't come off. But that once or twice it does it's golden.

Reminds me of some of the patches Ashley Young used to go through. You'd have a whole game where he'd do nothing but he had to play because that 30 seconds where he got it right usually led to a chance/goal.

Yes, I remember the Everton away game one year where it was a thrilling encounter and with the last kick Young had a moment of brilliance that led MON on to label him 'a genius'.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, omariqy said:

Actually thought he had a good game on Saturday. He is such a good outlet on the left as he always manages to keep hold of the ball in tight positions. He plays better when Hutton overlaps which he did do more of on Saturday. 

Always likely to get more opportunity at home that on away games and has risen to the challenge this season - exciting times and good strength in depth in many sreas too .

Jack has obviously been pivotal to our recent rise and if as hoped he powers us to promotion, then he may well run away with our player of the season title, (even having only played half of it), but... In terms of meaningful contribution, Adomah must be in the short list and a serious contender. Big love for Albert!

Â