Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

54 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Awful player. .

I honestly can't believe people still think this.

He's not in his best form, but he produces more than anyone on our team by far.

I've said it several times before, if Grealish or Davis or RHM had an 18 months like he's had for us we'd all be creaming ourselves all over them.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I honestly can't believe people still think this.

He's not in his best form, but he produces more than anyone on our team by far.

I've said it several times before, if Grealish or Davis or RHM had an 18 months like he's had for us we'd all be creaming ourselves all over them.

I appriecate the goals and assists he offers and it's why he will always start. I just think he is a very limited player and punching above his weight. His decision making is awful at times.

But to call him an awful player was a bit extreme I admit.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Awful player. Can't believe he has managed to score so many goals. Whenever he gets the ball you can almost guarantee we will lose possession.

To be honest all direct-wingers will lost the ball more-often than not, the difference is that when they don't, you score...see the example today. To use an extreme example look at Ronaldo for Real Madrid, he spends all game losing the ball and then scores and gets world player of the year...it's the nature of the position.

He always drives at his man and must be a nightmare to play against at this level, he always wants to put the ball in dangerous areas. He is a crucial crucial player for us, when he came off at Brentford we offered absolutely nothing.

Edited by carewjust4u
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

To be honest all direct-wingers will lost the ball more-often than not, the difference is that when they don't, you score...see the example today. To use an extreme example look at Ronaldo for Real Madrid, he spends all game losing the ball and then scores and gets world player of the year...it's the nature of the position.

He always drives at his man and must be a nightmare to play against at this level, he always wants to put the ball in dangerous areas. He is a crucial crucial player for us, when he came off at Brentford we offered absolutely nothing.

CR7? You are lucky if he gets a touch outside the penalty box nowadays :)

As for Adomah, our most productive player by far, as with Kodjia though he will get pelters. I think people forget we are in the Championship, if Adomah was consistent he wouldn't be here. 

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Honestly think he should be getting switched flanks more often. He's getting increasingly found out down the left and rarely puts good balls in the box, however we known from last season and at previous clubs that he can deliver good quality into the box from the right. However let's not expect us to be anything but predictable under Bruce. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Honestly think he should be getting switched flanks more often. He's getting increasingly found out down the left and rarely puts good balls in the box, however we known from last season and at previous clubs that he can deliver good quality into the box from the right. However let's not expect us to be anything but predictable under Bruce. 

Yeah, why don't him and Snodgrass ever, like ever, do it? Not the whole time, but here and there. That switch would change the whole attacking strategy, from cutting inside to staying on the flank and crossing, which could unsettle the defence.

• Like 1

To get promoted you need goals from all over, probably 2 players approaching 20. Think Albert is our second player, to really push on we need that first choice centre forward. It's not Davis,  hogan or McCormack or this season kodjia. Doesn't make him a bad player just not the main centre forward we need. 

Â