Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Best swap deal ever? Probably.

I find myself chuckling quite often thinking back 12 months to a debate I had on here with a poster who described him as “dogshit”.

£40m and Eto'o for Ibrahimovic. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Best swap deal ever? Probably.

I find myself chuckling quite often thinking back 12 months to a debate I had on here with a poster who described him as “dogshit”.

Milner for Ireland and some £££. 

In all seriousness I know he is a hot and cold player but who isn't. This is the championship and he played in a hot and cold team last season. He scores goals and sets them up. Crazy that Bruce did not want him.

10 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Hope Traore is working out for them... ahahahahahahahaha! 

Saw the Borough game earlier. 

He came on in the last 20 mins or so and did exactly what I remember of him. 

Lots of great exciting looking runs followed by either a poor ball or trying to take on one too many and ultimately losing it.  This is in The Championship now, not the PL. 

I admit I was hoping we would have kept him last season and fully expected him to come of age and destroy this league, but it looks like we dodged a bullet though and we have Prince Albert scoring goals whilst they have his huge wages crippling them whilst he's doing very little. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thunderball said:

Player of the season looks like it’s between Albert and Davis, who’d have thought that 3 games in.

for me

young player of the season : - Davis (race with omanoh)
player of the season : - Adomah (race with Hourihane)

if Davis score goals that he is win both Young POTS and POTS. 

i wonder when last villa player win both Young POTS and POTS?

1 hour ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

for me

young player of the season : - Davis (race with omanoh)
player of the season : - Adomah (race with Hourihane)

if Davis score goals that he is win both Young POTS and POTS. 

i wonder when last villa player win both Young POTS and POTS?

Adomah has been x2 as good as hourihane

On fire this season, he scares me with his roof of the net penalties but you pretty much take the keeper out of the equation when you put that much lift on striking the ball.

Above all else he seems like a really good guy, well liked and respected in equal measure and he seems to have bought in to us as a club (and why wouldn't he, we're the biggest he's played for!).

Isn't it nice to have players you can respect because of both the effort they're putting in whilst in the shirt but also their general demeanour too. :)

• Like 1

Absolutely love Albert.  It's great, and strange, to see how his level of consistency has improved since he switched to the left flank and is now more of an inside forward than a winger.

I also love how, in his interviews, he seems to be absolutely thick as mince and full of smiles.  If he wasn't a footballer I'd love him to be my Tesco delivery driver.

• Like 1

Â