Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Did Milner or Young do it? 

I think they both did it. I know for a fact Milner did it in 2010 (fan's and PFA young POTY). I'm not sure about Young. Though he did also win PFA Young Player of the year in 2009

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Adomah has 8 goals and 1 assist. Hourihane has 5 goals and 2 assists. That's not x2. That's not quick maths.

Hmm and three of those were in one game. But i am not basing it on just stats i am basing on consistency and overall performances. I think hourihane has been quite poor in the last few games.

I definitely feel adomah is country miles ahead of hourihane for the player of the year

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hmm and three of those were in one game. But i am not basing it on just stats i am basing on consistency and overall performances. I think hourihane has been quite poor in the last few games.

I definitely feel adomah is country miles ahead of hourihane for the player of the year

I am not disputing that Adomah hasn't been better but Houirhane has been pretty consistent for me. He was one of our best players against QPR and our best players against Sheff Wed.  That's our last two games. For me he has his best games when Onomah plays in front of him or he is asked to play further forward. 

The ratings back me up as well with Hourihane being our most influential player and rated the best (all round).

Edited by omariqy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

I am not disputing that Adomah hasn't been better but Houirhane has been pretty consistent for me. He was one of our best players against QPR and our best players against Sheff Wed.  That's our last two games. For me he has his best games when Onomah plays in front of him or he is asked to play further forward. 

The ratings back me up as well with Hourihane being our most influential player and rated the best (all round).

See i think the opposite. I think hourihane was pretty poor vs QPR. I thought Onomah was alot better as was adomah.

Wednesday we were shit all round notbmany get creditvfor that performance. Vs Preston i thought he was very quiet.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

See i think the opposite. I think hourihane was pretty poor vs QPR. I thought Onomah was alot better as was adomah.

Wednesday we were shit all round notbmany get creditvfor that performance. Vs Preston i thought he was very quiet.

Then I honestly don't know what games you have been watching. 

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Yeah sorry that's what I meant. 

No probs mate. Its not that i dont rate hourihane i think he is a very good player. But for me adomah has been on another level this season. He could easily be worth 10m right now for the goals he scores despite his age.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

No probs mate. Its not that i dont rate hourihane i think he is a very good player. But for me adomah has been on another level this season. He could easily be worth 10m right now for the goals he scores despite his age.

I can agree with that. I love Adomah. His first interview on AVTV is still the best thing we have produced on there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

I can agree with that. I love Adomah. His first interview on AVTV is still the best thing we have produced on there.

Absolutely i agree. If he can maintain this form we can defobotwly challenge.  Just need the others to chip in with goals and then we really will be business

sound like that i am create huge debate between Conor and Albert for POTS.

I agreed Albert is goals and assist more that Conor yet, Conor is one most influnce in Centre Midfield which make team tick and hard to beat because conor is full cut all grass on the pitch, and he is make team better which key in midfield which we was lack in last season which he not play much, and lansbury is not balance player as his better job in attack and not support backline that why it is were BIG gap in midfield last season. Conor is awareness area that why he go attack right time and protection backline, pair with Whelan or Jedinak make conor play have to chance play in attack roles, i think conor is quiet because Omonah play in advanced roles so Conor sit balanced to drag to give Omonah to space to make open to pass and attack that reason Omonah play some games great, that reason i see conor is key in midfield with better defensive mind rather lansbury.

((off topic if Conor injury (touch wood) i prefer see Hayes play his roles that Lansbury))

reason i pick both in frame POTS Albert is ahead conor and conor not far behind, because season not yet finish with other 5 months to go, also plenty games to play for.

Albert is was on form from start of season, bruce drop him for his play elmo, which we not got score from winger, until bruce bring him back and he play exact what villa missing from start, he is reason we win most of the games. which credit to him push himself show bruce he is wrong and player good and improve his weak area (left foot) to become dangerous winger.

Adama was left i was distaught with this decide because can see his potenial in right winger, and not sure what albert will bring to us in end. I was wrong and it is "BEST" swap villa has deal recently.

Albert goals vs QPR was brilliant excuted goals, hope see more from him to end of the season.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
forget add "POTS"

On 11/20/2017 at 12:39, Demitri_C said:

This is next level. 

Can I ask how you watched the game? 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes I did, possibly being abit harsh but I thought he was quiet. Onomah for me was the real star in the midfield vs QPR

How did you watch it? Or can you not say?

I mean sure, you are entitled to your opinion. I think it was his best all round game in a Villa shirt. He pulled the strings, almost everything we did went through him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

How did you watch it? Or can you not say?

I mean sure, you are entitled to your opinion. I think it was his best all round game in a Villa shirt. He pulled the strings, almost everything we did went through him. 

Fair enough. I thiught it was onomah pulling the strings to be honest. 

Im not saying i am not a hourihane fan  i like him but i think adomah has just been on another level this year 

Â