Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

His crossing is very inconsistent on the right (good for this level, but like you say not prem). I've never seen him use his left foot and so don't think he could do a job on the left. Will be used in rotation on the right with Elmohadamy. Gabby will start again on the left. 

True, his crossing can be excellent, but yeah like you say he is inconsistent. 

If he was on the left he could cut inside a bit more, like Grealish tends to do on that side more often. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Never understand why this guy doesn't get more praise. 

Inconsistent, sure. But does so much in a game that he gets it right sooner or later. 

Said it before, if Grealish or Green had a season like Adomah did last season we'd all be raving about them. 

That's exactly why his praise is inconsistent. ;)

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Inconsistent, sure. But does so much in a game that he gets it right sooner or later. 

Said it before, if Grealish or Green had a season like Adomah did last season we'd all be raving about them. 

Is there a single team in this division that wouldn't be delighted to have him in their squad?

I think not. 

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah, completely agree.  Adomah vs. El Mohammady is a nice right wing "problem" to have.  Personally, I think I'd play Adomah most of the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Yeah, completely agree.  Adomah vs. El Mohammady is a nice right wing "problem" to have.  Personally, I think I'd play Adomah most of the time.

Adomah definitely offers more imo.

He's better at attacking, but Elmo is better at defending, and less likely to concede the ball I think.  He keeps it simple.  Albert is more unpredictable/exciting.

They both have a good cross on them though. 

Happy to have them both. 

Â