Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Most of his crosses didn't beat the first man.

I do get the point though and shows how lacking we are in quick players that someone out wide could stretch the play a bit and make things look better.

Shame Green is injured, think tonight was the sort of game he'd have excelled in.

We look a better side with him in it. He gives us width and a bit of directness. We finished with three right wingers and no left winger, but frankly, on tonight's evidence, our best right winger is probably also out best left winger as well.

I'd start him on the left on Saturday.

I fail to see how you can not rate this lad at the moment. Bags of pace.. bit of trickery and directness. confidence good crossing. Sure.. he has 5-6 bad ones before one good one.. but the point is.. he has a good one in him. Probably why he managed 10 assists last year and nobody else got close. (not counting Hourihane as he did his majority at Barsnley) More than can be said for the rest of our wide players. 

Edited by KSV

On 9/10/2017 at 14:00, Xela said:

Looking at the Boro highlights videos, he seemed to play on the left a few times for them. 

He should be given a go there for us, with Snodgrass on the right. 

B)

Seriously though, good to see him in the team. We look far more likely to score when he plays

• Like 2

Much prefer him in the team as we're a different proposition with him going forward. 

For the first time today though I could see why he's probably not the first name on the team sheet. He left Taylor completely exposed on a number of times. Needs to add a bit of defensive awareness to his game. 

That said, great to see him back starting today. 

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Good guy Albert. He didn't sulk, he didn't bleat in his post match interview. Just did the job.

Unlike someone else...

Really, who would have thought that Adomah would deliver if started? What a brain wave. Adomah has to be a regular, he's a very productive player at this level.

There are things about his play which frustrate me but in my opinion he is undoubtedly the best wide player we currently have. 

Should be a guaranteed starter.  Bruce has tried extremely hard to replace him but brought in a number of players who are just not as good. 

On 13 September 2017 at 10:23, Jareth said:

Got to start there every game now with Green out. Thor just ain't good enough at this level. 

Tbh I'm not sure green deserves to get straight back in simply because he is left footed.

It will do green good to take the pressure off him of being first choice too.

Â