Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Thought he was pretty decent up to February.

Been rubbish since then, think he mentally checked out for the season around then. We certainly need another wide option for the squad so maybe get one in on loan.

Green looked the business to me but then got injured a lot. Be interested if he can step up if given a long run, I think he could. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Bacuna over Adomah every day for me.

One is Premier League quality the other is Championship quality.

Neither are premier league quality. 

Bacuna is barely championship quality most of the time. 

• Like 3

Debating over whos better Bacuna or Adomah is like having to choose between a 2nd hand Peugeot 106 or Citroen c1, whilst your mates are driving around in a brand new Jag or BMW

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Bacuna over Adomah every day for me.

One is Premier League quality the other is Championship quality.

Come on mate. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but with stuff like this, and the fact you think our best striking options are Gabby and Kozak, you must be aware that some of your posts come across as trolling. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Neither are premier league quality. 

Bacuna is barely championship quality most of the time. 

Westwood was barely Championship quality as well if you believe what you read on here.

If Bacuna moved to Newcastle for example I don't think it would take him long to establish himself as a quality Premier League RB or RW.

5 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Westwood was barely Championship quality as well if you believe what you read on here.

If Bacuna moved to Newcastle for example I don't think it would take him long to establish himself as a quality Premier League RB or RW.

Absolutely nonsense. Bacuna joined the club in 2013, thats 4yrs ago. All he did in that time was establish himself as one if the worst players, in one of the worst teams to ever grace the PL. 

Edited by av1

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Absolutely nonsense. Bacuna joined the club in 2013, thats 4yrs ago, and all he did in that time was establish himself as one if the worst players, in one of the worst teams to ever grace the PL. 

Many would have said the same about Westwood and Ciaran Clark.

We'll see how they go at Burnley and Newcastle.

Bacuna was vital in keeping us alive with all his assists for Benteke 14/15. More than most others have done for us in the last 4 seasons. 

Our only outlet, frustrating but still underated. If the team as a whole, Hourihane and Lansbury in particular, were allowed to be more expressive and forward thinking I suspect we would get even more out of Adomah.

• Like 1

I for one am in the Adomah fan club. He has his fair share of assists on the season, he works hard and he plays most of the time like he actually enjoys the game. I know you don't buy a winger for their defensive abilities, but we look so much more solid as a unit when Adomah is on the right. For me Green and Adomah are good enough. One more winger for the sake of competition would be no harm though.

Â