Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Hes by no means perfect, far too often his passes hit the first man to turn over possession, and he goes missing to often, but he proved yesterday he is still dangerous!

Maybe having another creative player on the other flank may help him though. We will be less reliant on him which may remove pressure, also may give him more space to work.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nigel said:

Tbh I'm not sure green deserves to get straight back in simply because he is left footed.

It will do green good to take the pressure off him of being first choice too.

Agree with this but Green isn't left footed. 

I think Adomah is the better player at the moment and Green could do with the competition for his place when he's back as you said. 

Edited by tom_avfc

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Very good today. Even when his crosses or passes don't come off, he's always positive and forward-thinking. 

This is what i love about Adomah. Whilst not in the same league quality wise, he reminds me a little of Ashley Young, just the positive nature of how he plays. 

My only criticism of him would be consistency. Last season he was very up and down. 

6 hours ago, av1 said:

This is what i love about Adomah. Whilst not in the same league quality wise, he reminds me a little of Ashley Young, just the positive nature of how he plays. 

My only criticism of him would be consistency. Last season he was very up and down. 

I think villa is a team that wingers are appreciated. We probably havent had a proper winger since Young

Nzogbia doesnt count ;)

10 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The fact Elmo was playing over Adomah at the start of the season tells you everything about Steve Bruce's selections.

Are you posting this on every player thread? I understand there's a Bruce out thing going on, but there was a lot of VT who weren't in love with Adomah last season. There is a Bruce thread. 

Thought Adomah was good last season. He offers directness, won't always come off, but he always moves the game upfield. Like all our players, if everything he did came off he wouldn't be playing for us. 

• Like 1

I see that Albert has responded to my threat of making Davis my favourite Villa player by stepping up yet again and reminding me why I have been so fond of him since he turned up. It's OK Albert you are still number one (for now).

It's quite nice to have a choice TBH. For a few years it has been picking my least worst player now there are a couple I can actually like.

Â