Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Still dribbles too much, need to learn how to play more effective.

Should study Cristiano Ronaldo in how to play efficient football.

Stop dribbling everytime you receive the ball, play it simple and save your energy to get into the right spaces.

It's too late for him, he is a poorly educated footballer than has been endulged for far too long (see Jordan Ayew)

• Like 3

With all that's happened these last couple months, I'll ask this question again:

Should we sell kodjia? 

I personally think we'd be better off using that money to strengthen the back, and Kodjia would have numerous clubs after him. 

• Like 1

Time for Kodjia to be the main man again I reckon. 

Yes he has his moments where he can be incredibly frustrating but unlike Hogan, he actually knows how to score. He carried us a couple years ago when all we had was to rely on him for magic. We know he's got it. 

On 02/01/2019 at 20:41, Czechlad said:

With all that's happened these last couple months, I'll ask this question again:

Should we sell kodjia? 

I personally think we'd be better off using that money to strengthen the back, and Kodjia would have numerous clubs after him. 

Dont think he would, he is 30 this year and has no top flight experience and on a big wage

I don't think he's magically going to improve and become a good striker.  He had a good season for us 2 years ago and I hope he can find that again, but even when he was scoring, I found him incredibly frustrating to watch.  

Our most underrated player! I can't wait to see him up front where he belongs especially if we strengthen the areas in the team that are costing us.

The king is dead, long live the king :)

Edited by Bunnski

The way I see things:

How many of Tammy's 16 goals would Kodija have scored - probably most of them

How many of the chances Tammy fluffed would Kodjia have scored - probably some.

Goalscoring wont be an issue for me if Kodjia starts played in the middle, its just Tammy's hold up play we'll miss.

• Confused 1

Just now, Unused Sub said:

The way I see things:

How many of Tammy's 16 goals would Kodija have scored - probably most of them

How many of the chances Tammy fluffed would Kodjia have scored - probably some.

Goalscoring wont be an issue for me if Kodjia starts played in the middle, its just Tammy's hold up play we'll miss.

Disagree because I don’t think he would have been in the position for a lot of then. 

• Like 2

Interesting.

Abraham stays, Hogan gets the preferential from the manager, Davis comes back to fitness - skint club cash in on saleable asset. Fits together I guess.

Of course the chances are he's just injured - but the pieces are in place if not.

• Like 1

Â