Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Not good enough as a winger. Or inside forward whatever you wanna call it. He'll do a job as a backup striker, but right now Abraham is the obvious option.

I think Smith sees the front 3 as interchangeable, although Tam is the focal point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think Kodja along with Bolasie & Abraham will give the Sty defence nightmares this Sunday.

I'd like to see kodja get on the score sheet too!

I'm not sure about kodjia. I think his injury has taken it out of him. Doesnt look the same player to me. I wouldn't be opposed to cashing in on him.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

What?

He was brilliant today as a winger. 

He'' do a job on the winger but i think Bolasie and Adomah is a better option as they are natural wingers. I'd much rather have Kodjia backup for Tammy than Hogan.

12 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Was brilliant today. He's cutting out all the unnecessary bs from his game too as I predicted he would under Smith.

First 10 minutes he cuts in from the right, whole crowd scream shoot, he spreads the ball out wide, I spit my coffee out.3

• Like 1

Very happy for him. The injury was a big setback and he undoubtedly had to work hard to come back from that.

Also taking into account he’s being asked to play in a way that perhaps doesn’t come as naturally to him and maybe he’s needed a touch of humility as he’s no longer the main goal threat of the team, it’s probably all been a big thing for him to take in.

He’ll be frustrating at times, but I’m glad we have him.

On 12/11/2018 at 22:32, villalad21 said:

Not good enough as a winger. Or inside forward whatever you wanna call it. He'll do a job as a backup striker, but right now Abraham is the obvious option.

He is an inside forward for me, not a direct No 9.

• Like 1

Â