James Chester

KJT123

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How long is his contract? He will probably see it out Micah Richards style. I haven’t got a problem with that. Always gave his all for the club. 

Neither have i, one player who put his body on the line for the club, so in my eyes I hope he stays with the club and pursues other ventures if he doesn't return to the field.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How long is his contract? He will probably see it out Micah Richards style. I haven’t got a problem with that. Always gave his all for the club. 

Will expire at end of the season I think given he joined in 2016 and got a 4 year deal. Of course he could've signed an extension before injuries hit, can't remember.

6 minutes ago, KHV said:

Is he able to play at all now or is he totally **** like Richards?

He's fit just doesn't feature in Smiths plans, needs to go to a decent championship side in January get his place in the Wales side back. 

7 minutes ago, KHV said:

Is he able to play at all now or is he totally **** like Richards?

He can play.

Not sure he could sustain constant playing though, but he can definitely play in games.

With the way we've been conceding goals his presence at the back might just be want we need to shore things up. Would be a fitting tribute to a wonderful captain to see him lead us to premier league survival, and our first major trophy in over twenty years.

8 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

What a person he is, calm, friendly, thoughtful, articulate, loyal, just a top top professional!

If only we'd had more players with his attitude and professionalism over the last 10 years! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Grealish mate!

Eventually yes. But if it came up I reckon Grealish would defer to Chester out of respect. Its the kind of man Jack is. Then Chester would defer to back to Grealish because that's the kind of man he is. 

Two very classy players.

10 hours ago, villaluke said:

if he was to play with Grealish who would be captain? 

I read it somewhere that it would be Chester, as he is club captain, and Grealish has the upmost respect for him. This was a few months ago, so won’t be able to find it, but it would be Chester. 

Â