Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

58 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

VT is just one huge Turing test. 

I thought it was a tosser haven for sad football fans yearning for the season to start. Well the few I know personally are tossers! Old ones at that too eh? Mr mooney? ;-)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, useless said:

Dcoldte being against him to begin with, I came around to thinking that Pearson would have been an excellent choice as manager. But I think me and @babyblue, were the only two who understood the real Pearson, even most who wanted him, wanted him for the wrong reasons. I never wanted Moyes, don't know why precisely just had a bad feeling about him. Happy with Di Matteo now though, especially when considered alongside the rest of his coach

How dare you.

He likes walks on the beach, a nice sunset and spooning on a cold winter night.

I know...

Edited by rodders0223

8 hours ago, useless said:

It's not been that long, I've been 'gone' for just as long in the past. I guess the more one misses someone the slower time seems to go.

But the wahey it's a joke thread is still awaiting your return.

Interestingly I have the most likes in that thread and possibly the most starred posts. I couldn't possibly take the compliments though, one it's not in my nature and two I just copy and paste the jokes from elsewhere. To be honest in real life I don't like jokes I just post them on here to cheer people up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

Interestingly I have the most likes in that thread and possibly the most starred posts. I couldn't possibly take the compliments though, one it's not in my nature and two I just copy and paste the jokes from elsewhere. To be honest in real life I don't like jokes I just post them on here to cheer people up.

Be honest. You're Jesus aren't you?

On 6/8/2016 at 15:36, useless said:

Very good, but can we get back to discussing Di Matteo please guys or I'm going to have ban myself for a few days to punish the site's readership.

But you would be missed

Â