Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

If he was English he would have carried on playing with an insignificant injury like those. Just look at the wonderful prince Harry Kane, he got kicked in the head by a nasty foreigner and still carried on running. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

Can't even keep the different parts of his body together, classic case of foreigners lacking discipline!

I expect he doesn't like it up him either! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

6th is certainly better than him finishing 15th mate as thats what could have happened. People are keen to highlight RDMs failures but then when someone says he did well by finishing 6th thats dismissed just like his CL. 

6th place?  RDM out NOW!!!  we should have got in Moyes,  only man for the job with his recent successes. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

6th place?  RDM out NOW!!!  we should have got in Moyes,  only man for the job with his recent successes. 

Most recent success was getting the sack twice yeah let's go get a failure whose been sacked (same argument used against RDM). RDM anytime he's won more than moyes. He couldn't succeed with a decent Spanish team. Yeah right! Thanks but no thanks had enough of dour Scottish managers. 

4 hours ago, Mantis said:

I'm far from being a Guardian-reading lefty but really, the xenophobia in the English football media is striking sometimes.

I remember last season that Stelling and his Sky panel said Pulis or Allardyce were better options for United than Van Gaal :lol:

Despite being against him to begin with, I came around to thinking that Pearson would have been an excellent choice as manager. But I think me and @babyblue, were the only two who understood the real Pearson, even most who wanted him, wanted him for the wrong reasons. I never wanted Moyes, don't know why precisely just had a bad feeling about him. Happy with Di Matteo now though, especially when considered alongside the rest of his coaching staff.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Ha brilliant, gold star for being one of only two people to know the true Nigel Pearson 

Everyone knows the true Nigel Pearson 

62200826.jpg

6 hours ago, nazvfc said:

Most recent success was getting the sack twice yeah let's go get a failure whose been sacked (same argument used against RDM). RDM anytime he's won more than moyes. He couldn't succeed with a decent Spanish team. Yeah right! Thanks but no thanks had enough of dour Scottish managers. 

I think you missed the irony in my Post! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Ha brilliant, gold star for being one of only two people to know the true Nigel Pearson 

I'm actually the only other person. The true nigel should you like to know is not the father of a racist mysoginist, or an unstable bully, or shit when scrutinised. No he is the messiah albeit misunderstood bar one other person.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I think you missed the irony in my Post! 

Doh! That's what happens when you live out of a suitcase on business and you are in a hotel early in the morning bored shitless. Realised after I posted but there are some who still think like the post you did! 

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

In a hotel. By yourself. Bored. I'm surprised youve used your bandwidth to access VT.

Lol. It's mind numbing boring. 3 nights each week in hotels gets to you. VT keeps me amused with the quality of some posts! 

Sad ****** i am just ask limpid and the rest they know so well! 

it's unfair to label Pearson a 'bully' based on a few isolated incidents, and I'm surprised at the ease that some people throw the word around. From what I've read he's anything but a bully he doesn't need to be as helps create a good atmosphere, in the dressing room. And he's not 'shit' when scrutinised, his Leicester team got promoted scoring eighty odd goals and reaching 102 points and playing entertaining football. The next season he kept Leicester City up and I don't think it can be denied that the run they went on under his management gave them the momentum for happened this year, of course I don't give him credit for Leicester this year, but he did play a small part.

I hope he fails somewhat from this moment on, as anything else, I guess would be detrimental to our promotion prospects. But I think people were way to harsh with their judgements of him, as a person because they have so little to go on and certainly his coaching ability. I appreciate he comes across as an idiot sometimes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jareth said:

I'm actually the only other person. The true nigel should you like to know is not the father of a racist mysoginist, or an unstable bully, or shit when scrutinised. No he is the messiah albeit misunderstood bar one other person.

Who's been talking? :ph34r:

• Like 1

Â